Attn: all members: New Contact List. Your info needed!

Payton

Guys, we are updating the current Contact List of our Club.

Kingghost
kiwikiwikiwi
lazybird4pt6
MY90SC
Paul93SC
eggz_90_sc
SkunkWorks
the1nonlyb

Please, e-mail me your contact info: board name, Full name, address, work/home/cell phone numbers, e-mail address, and Birthday days...

My e-mail: dbatsiai@yahoo.com

Due to June 15th, 06. If you fail to send your info you will be taken off the list. I will e-mail you the final copy.

Thank you for co-operation.

Payton

Last edited:
We are doing this, because there is a problem with incorrect phone numbers for quite a few members on the list.

If you wish to become, or remain, included on the contacts list, please make sure that you forward your latest info to Payton as noted above.

thanks,
Ed N.

fast Ed said:
We are doing this, because there is a problem with incorrect phone numbers for quite a few members on the list.

If you wish to become, or remain, included on the contacts list, please make sure that you forward your latest info to Payton as noted above.

thanks,
Ed N.
Ed, should we only include Ontario members or all members from Canada? I have guys from California sending me their info.lol:D

I guess that if they feel the need to be in contact with SCCoO members on a regular basis, then we can include them in the list too.

thx
Ed N.

Looks like the list is almost ready. Just few guy haven't updated their info yet...;)
Soon I'll be sending out copies to your e-mails, guys:p
Payton.

Payton, MY90SC has sold his car and is no longer active in the club. Did I send you my address for my place in Georgetown?

Ryan A Harris said:
Payton, MY90SC has sold his car and is no longer active in the club. Did I send you my address for my place in Georgetown?
Thank you, Ryan... you didn't want your address to be in the list if I am not mistaken.

I assume that everyone who wanted to be in the list has sent me the info, therefore I can finish the list and send it out, right?:rolleyes:

Back