SC's In Movies

brewerchicago

Hey guys just wondering if anyone knows of any movies w/ sc's in them. I,m talking bout theatrical movies, not internet vid clips.
In the movie The Last Boy Scout w/ Bruce Willis and daymon Waynes there is a white one 91' or 92' I think

Any others

Funny this came up. just yesteday I was watching TV and a the Chuck Norris movie came on where he drives that 35th. I knew about this movie but never really cared for watching b/c 'typically' you only see the car for a brief period, but to my surprice you see alot of the car there. IT looks bad @ss! Only thing I didnt like is the fact that when Chuck accelerates somehow the car sounds too v8'ish...its just unreal. In any case, it was cool...even in spanish!

CaifanSC said:
Funny this came up. just yesteday I was watching TV and a the Chuck Norris movie came on where he drives that 35th. I knew about this movie but never really cared for watching b/c 'typically' you only see the car for a brief period, but to my surprice you see alot of the car there. IT looks bad @ss! Only thing I didnt like is the fact that when Chuck accelerates somehow the car sounds too v8'ish...its just unreal. In any case, it was cool...even in spanish!

What movie was that again? I would like to watch it sometime.

Shane

Back