100' Southey Drag Video

SK_BlownThunder

Hey all, I forgot to mention in my last post that I have a roll of material for sale for anyone wishing to buy it. It is high grade premium perforated vinyl that I used in the centers of my front seats on my 1990 SC. The guy that did them for me went and bought a whole role of the stuff and did not realize he would have so much left. I will try and find out an exact yardage and price for anyone interested, just PM me and let me know if you're interested. I had the seats done once in leather and ended up cracking it and splitting the seams when the weather got cold. This stuff stood up very strong to the colder temps and does not fade either. It is very soft and flexible, and VERY comfortable. I paid a good dollar when I had the seats redone so if let me know if you want it. He feels terrible for getting so much and wants to get rid of it being he is getting very sick and may not have much more juice left in him to last much longer.

I also included a link to the the 100' Southey Drags that were held in my home town last summer. Some good stuff yet my car did not make it in nor did my buddy's 96 Mustang GT. His brother's ugly yellow Nissan made it in however, which my car does hold its own against quite well.
The link is

http://media.putfile.com/Movie2366

Attachments

• Drags, Southey.JPG
    Drags, Southey.JPG
    178.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Southey.JPG
    Southey.JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 45
Back