How many under SCs one roof???

ruswin

My wife was just asking why I just bought my 4th SC. It is a 94 5-speed to add to my Ani auto, 93 5-speed and 95 auto. (When I figure it out, I will let her know) But anyways... I was just curious how many multiple owners are out there and who owns the most. Anyone??? :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Lineup.jpg
    Lineup.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 110
Randall Burnett upstate NY I forget how many he has I think 10 or 12 and most are Anniversary edition cars

too many

I gave up counting a while ago....only have two hands and two feet to count on....Besides that it is still cold around here so I have to keep my shoes on to stay warm........Rich

3 1/2 Here

Got a 90 and a 92 both moded, a 92 not running and a 90 that is basicly only half as it has been parted out.

ruswin said:
My wife was just asking why I just bought my 4th SC. It is a 94 5-speed to add to my Ani auto, 93 5-speed and 95 auto. (When I figure it out, I will let her know) But anyways... I was just curious how many multiple owners are out there and who owns the most. Anyone??? :rolleyes:

Looking over my shoulder, the wife says the 4th one is to be buried in. Sort of like a new suit. ;)

By the way, I have 3. :p

Ira

I had three SC's but now I have down-sized to only having two and soon hopefully I'll only have one. I used to have a red '92 5spd and I still have a '90 35th 5spd (thats the one I want to get rid of) and a silver '92 5spd.

Shane

Here are 6 of them.....

The other three are at my repair facility.....:D

Attachments

• My Stable 002.jpg
    My Stable 002.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 79
Three so far (yes so far...more to come) :D .

coches.jpg

Last edited:
Just picked up # 2. Driveway space limits how many I can own; however, I have a plan to do something about that :cool: :D I may have a 3rd soon.

This is great, now my wife can see I am not alone. Maybe if we all get together, we can get a discount getting our heads examined!:p

well I have one, and an lx ( which is hopefully going to be my racecar ) and then my brother owns one, so 2 in our family plus and lx

ruswin said:
This is great, now my wife can see I am not alone. Maybe if we all get together, we can get a discount getting our heads examined!:p

I can see it now! "Psychiatric therapy time group buy!" hahaha

I have 21 MN12/FN10's here at this very moment. I think the most that I've had here at one time (in my ownership) was 23.

Right now:

8 SC's
5 3.8L's
1 5.0L
6 4.6L's
1 Mark 8

About half of those are parts cars. The other half are cars that I will rebuild, have built, or are my personal cars.

-Rod

Last edited:
Back