rattling under accel and smells like raw fuel.

creeperxr7

well the engine has 5000 miles since i rebuilt it with the help of all u guys.. thank you again. it developed this problem tough. if i get on it hard it sound like the exhuast rattles like crazy. kinda sound like a tick with a low tone sound.and only when i get on it if i accelerate feathering in the petal till it bottoms out i wont realy hear it. at idle ill hear that tick tick. sounds like the valve is right their next to me tick tick tick... then when temp. goes about half way it start smelling like unburnt fuel. when i shut it off to .. i ported my manifolds, have no cats, magnaflow resonator, and flowmaster mufflers.. no codes on engine what so ever......then also all off a sudden it started always shaking and i berly had replaced mounts with the solid ones...the rattling when i get on it example cruising at like 40 or 50 and just flooring it, it willl do that rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrattling..........fuel smell when engine starts warming up. and shaking all the time. vac guage and all run and look normal...any help i would love cause i just ran out of solutions.. thanks before hand to all.:confused:

messed around with the cam sensor alittle seems to run smoother now the pinging almost gone but not all the way. will it do this if my exhaust manifold are leaking?

Back