Please Help!!!

lilLemke

My car is runing like crap. IT runs fine with the check engine light on but when it turns of it feels like it is missing. I checked the codes and they were for a faulty MAFS. I replaced the MAFS and it still acts up. The car has a brand new IAC, TPS, Cam sensor. Do you guys have any idea? I need my car to run right its my only transportation. thanks

I don't have a lot of advise for you here except to say that anytime you wonder about a sensor, you have to be sure your connection and wiring are good or the sensors are useless.
You may have already checked this, but if not you definitely should.
Good Luck

If it runs like it wants to die, has no power and zero acceleration, it could be the DIS. Had the same issue a while back. Ocasional missing followed by shaking/stalling and running like a lawn mower. Finally it would barely run. Changed out the DIS and back to normal.

well I took everything apart disconneted and reconneted all the sensor and the car runs fine now. Got me?? it runs good now thats all that matters. thanks guys

If it is the DIS, it will act up again. Had the same issue. Tried a bunch of things including what you did to see for loose connections. You think it is fixed and then a day later the same thing happens.

Back