A Caravan To Bakersfield

RonzSC

I am planning to leave Newbury Park at around 6:45am and will go out the 118 and hit the 5 at around 7:30am. Then go north to Bakersfield.
Please post your timetable and route and I will append to this post for others to join.

Ventura County:
Hot Rod Lincoln, Nikki and Little Oscar
RonzSC (Ron and Heather)
Beer Barron (?)
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Azusa:
John Shelton
Los Angeles Area:
Al35thSC and Lore1020
jacksxr7
BlkSc
Dylan
Tinknocker
Super Coupe007
Long Beach Area
35th SC
PYT
Will Preisler

----------------------------------------------------------------------San Diego Area
EWDooley
Valentino
Tbk
Matt SC ESC
Steve Silver SC
I know there are others...please post
Inland Empire and Surroundings
Merc65
Coast To Coast
IM LURCH
*****Please post your timetables and routes and i will append to this thread.*********

Last edited:
Ron,
Are you folks leaving on Friday or Saturday?????
We where going to do a dinner thing Friday nite.

Everyone on the list that you have up,are they all committed to going or should they all just be committed??????j/k If they are this could be a bigger meet then the Vegas meet awhile back. There was some 25 cars there,looks like we might have that beat allready:D

Kurt Sr

that would SOOOOO rock! i think most of us are leaving saturday morning and doing some form of breakfast thing, at least we are gonna try! most of the older members are going, and hopefully the new guys will be there as well!

al

We are looking for ALL So Cal Guys and Ladies

some have made known their desire to go a while ago. We frankly haven't made too much of the event becuase we didn't know what to prepare for. So we are looking for all the members to show with their families and SC and Cougars.
The gunney sack, three legged and wheelbarrow races should be exciting for all those not racing their cars. Anyone for cherry pit spitting?
Oscar is an Olympic level freestyle wreslter, if anyone wants some exercise.....
We can field a fairly competitive Tittlie Winks Team as well!
If you don't have fun at this get together, you must be a Chevy Lover!
(OOOPs, sorry Heather and Nikki).

I need email addies for the San Diego members, valentino and the other new guys that were there for carlsbad. I got a decent data base going and have them set up as a group so it makes it easier for me to keep them updated in case they ahvent visited the bbs in a while.

al

Back