Debut of my obsession. Foosified or fugly?

How does it look?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My intentions are to replace the 255/45s with 255/50s. I will then likely lower it 1" only. Thank you for your comment! 60 something people viewed but few voted. I should have removed the prompt for the voter's ID. My apologies.

I wouldnt call it Foosed but its defently not fugly
I say lower it and lose the bra and it would look alot better

I voted but I don't think any of the three really capture what I would say. Kudo's on the clean look. You're definitely going in the right direction. I would grade it as "having potential". Here are my opinions. Wheel/Tire combo too small. Agree that it should be lowered. Definitely lose the bra. I'd get the windows tinted as well. As far as the black and white goes, I'm mixed, the color combo is classic but it also makes the car look like it's riding 6 inches off the ground. If I HAD to do a two tone I would have gone with a dark grey or slate blue. Anywho, that's my .02 worth. As far as doubting your obsession...never. If we all doubted our obsessions this site and our club would be nothing.

Eye of the beholder

People's tastes are different ... if you like it then roll with it ... if everyone aspired to some normalized existance life would be pretty boring now wouldn't it?

You should have lowered it first, then did the poll! As for the black on the bottom...... I dont know about that. Maybe a silver? I dont know but not black!!! Im not a fan of bra's but it does look bad. If your happy with the way it looks then thats all that matters! just lower it!!! :D PReDiTR91:D

personally i like the black alot. its different and it really accentuates the other black trim. I always thought that the rocker panels of a car should match the secondary colors. My car, black is the primary color, but has silver trim, so the bottom is silver. I think it just puts everything together nicely.

I picked the color because it did accentuate the other trim. Is anybody going to comment on the shaved parts? I counted six items that are not factory, outside of the color. Five of those are easily visible. My 7th shave could have come from the factory though.

Eric, nice to see the bird is coming along, i'd like to see it in person again.
All of us H-town guys are meeting up this Saturday, shoot me a pm and well see if you can make it out and meet more of the local guys.

Eric Bryan said:
I picked the color because it did accentuate the other trim. Is anybody going to comment on the shaved parts? I counted six items that are not factory, outside of the color. Five of those are easily visible. My 7th shave could have come from the factory though.
I did notice the shaved parts just forgot to mention it!:p Also the newer style mouldings on the door. Can we see a shot of the back bumper? I removed my door mouldings & want to shave the area around the back bumper that lined up with the mouldings. Also want to shave the little piece on the sides of the front bumper. About the black to accentuate the other trim.... IMO it doesnt work at the bottom!! Mabe you could have put a fat stripe on each side like the datona rams have or just left the black moulding on! I just feel you chose the wrong place to put the black! But like I said before, If your happy with the way it looks.... :D

I think it looks good....

Lower like the guys say, and if it were mine I'd have Black wheels to go with the skirts.... Nice tho

paul

Quick Poll...

Personally I like the two-tone look. At first glance with the pictures auto sized down by the browser I thought I was looking at a 94-95 LX...however once I resized I noticed what was up.

I like the suttle touches I think the mirrors in black flow well...but I guess that was done on the earlier models SO no shocker there. The more I looked at the black ground effects the more I thought it flowed. Again as mentioned it makes the car at first glance in the picture looks like its 6 inches in the air. Certainly the shaved trunk and antenna is a no brainer...looks hot as well all already know.

Overall I think you did well with the "theme" you chose. I would have voted but 1. its already closed, and 2. I have no damn clue what your verbage means ;)

Keep up the good work!

-Tim

Back