Nitrous/Schrader valve fitting

Phillio99

I have a dry nitrous kit and would like to convert it to wet. Im looking for a fitting that would mount to the schrader valve and have a -4AN female connection on the second fitting. What size is the schrader valve?
Thanks,
Phil

How are you doing the conversion? Besides reusing the bottle and Nitrous solenoid most everything else would need to be changed. Not sure on the size same as a mustang however if that helps.

It's more like piecing together a kit I bought cheap. Let's just call it "custom." Ive got the nitrous side set up I just need a line from the schrader valve to the fuel solenoid and ill be in business. any other takers?
Phil

Do a search on "fuel pressure gauge fittings", to get the fitting size, because many guys tap into the same place for installing the fuel pressure gauge.

David

The schrader valve is threated into a small pipe thread into the fuel rail. If you unscrew the schrader valve off of the fuel rail, you can just buy an AN fitting that screws into the fuel rail.

go to zex.com and you can get the fitting you need.they sell the individual parts as well as complete systems.it's the same fitting that i used to tap into my schrader valve on my 94sc

Back