My sick mind!!

tim

I still havent got my car running good and today I ordered a racing seat from Summit. Only need a drivers seat right. If the wife want a ride she can ride in the back seat ,its light Then as long as I was on the phone I got the trunk mount kit with the shutoff switch for the battery. I really need help. What kind of idoit keeps buying stuff is this a sickness or what?:D Now I am going to go have another Drink!!:eek:

ditch the back seat and order another front seat if you want to get rid of some weight :D a mini fire extinguisher would be good idea to :)

Well the back seat really weighs nothing. The front seats are heavy. So I am going to get one racing seat and thats all up front. Then leave the back seat in because its so light its really not worth getting rid of for the weight. If anybody wants a ride ,back seat.

I say ditch the wife that will get rid of weight and problems :eek: :eek: :eek:

Yes it is a sickness im still buying stuff for mine and it hasnt left the garage in a year

Tim what seat did you order the summit simulated leather with the harness cutouts for $179.95? I was thinking a pair of those in black but then again I may say screw the adjustability and go to Lane Automotive and just buy a pair of Kirkey aluminum dragster seats and bolt them to the floor. Once I find out a comfortable position for myself I don't car if no one else can reach the pedals. I might put one in the passenger side as well and I don't know if I'll yank the back seat or not. I will when I go to the track... maybe I will since the Kirkeys are fixed and don't allow access to the front. Maybe I'll make a delete panel for the top and bottom out of thin sheet metal and then then use some carpet and spray adhesive to cover it.

I'd like to see your seat before I make any decisions.

Is this the seat you bought?

sum-g1159_w.jpg

Here's the Kirkey seat I was thinking of:

kirkey17800.gif

Also I don't know what these weigh but they are cheap on ebay.

Attachments

• blue-blk-seats01.jpg
    blue-blk-seats01.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 26
Naw I bougbt one cheapo with the cover, slider and mount bracket.:D I wanted light. Iam going to take the other 2 and mount them to a board for the garage.:eek:

Back