Went For A Ride...

tbirdsc357

Since Dave left I drove the car once, mainly because of the crappy weather.

Got up this morning and decided to wash the engine bay, change the oil (twice...once as a flush), installed new headlights & clear corners, and finally washed and applied a coat of Zaino.

Then I filled up some Ultra 94 and took the wife for a ride. I never got into boost until we almost got home. I asked if she wanted to see what a difference the AR made and very reluctantly she said "sure".....so of I went to the deserted factory streets and from a 40km/h roll I laid into it.......she had the biggest smile on her face :D She did say that it was too damn loud though.

moregreen.jpg

lights.jpg

clean.jpg

cleanbay.jpg

Steve,
Is that the only way you can put a smile on her face? :D

Now, can we get some closer "over the top" pix of your AR? And what make/size rubber are you running? I like the look of those late edition rims wrapped like that. Thanks.

Bruce

Bruce, I'll get a better shot of the AR tomorrow.

As for the tires, they are my MT ET Streets, I don't think they are street legal:confused: I do like the way they look though.

tbirdsc357 said:
Bruce, I'll get a better shot of the AR tomorrow.

As for the tires, they are my MT ET Streets, I don't think they are street legal:confused: I do like the way they look though.

Steve,

If they're ET Streets, then they're a DOT legal street tire. I'm not so sure I'd want to drive around on them long term either, but because MT cuts grooves into the tires, it makes them street legal.

Looking good, buddy! I envy you for even convincing your wife to go for a ride. Mine wants nothing to do with the SC at all. ...And if I was to give her a taste of the difference with the new engine, I'd likely get a slap! :eek:

Cheers,

Sean

Steve,
Looks just as nice as when I was over. I will say that car fly's now just need to try full boost.:)

Steve,

I called the producers of PINKS!, you and I are going to race, but I've already set the racing rules and they have it set in stone that I need at least 20 car lengths,

go go magic V-tech go!

Back