wheres #14 on the ircm

Merlon

if im looking down from above the ircm, still mounted, wheres #14?
i dont want to cut the wron one.

im guessing this is the order right? so i cut the second one down on the row cloer to the overflow tank.

Closest to light closer to overfill tank

1 13
2 14
3 15
4 16
5 17
6 18
7 etc
Bottom

thanks but

i see about 2 or more orange wires. so ill se which one is the second one in.

do you remeber if it was near the top, bottom, front or back?

okay found it. thanks man it was the orange wire closer to the lights, second down. now to install a switch and a 180 tstat. if only i could get to the tstat. any ideas? i cant even get my ratchet past the belts. should i just pay the $60 and have someone do it, or go buy the tools and keep the left over money for drinks?

Last edited:
yeah

my cars fine so far with LS fan on all the time, i think that leaving the HS an on will eventually short or burn out your fan.

guess by then you could upgrade to the tarus fan. why does that sound so wrong? upgrade my super coupe to a tarus fan. man.

#14 Low Speed Fan...

Looks like is the 2nd wire from the end.......

DSCF0217IRCM.jpg

Merlon said:
my cars fine so far with LS fan on all the time, i think that leaving the HS an on will eventually short or burn out your fan.

guess by then you could upgrade to the tarus fan. why does that sound so wrong? upgrade my super coupe to a tarus fan. man.
some 5 yrs ago i changed over to a taurus fan I and Les Borda and ive had mine on hi for 5 yrs still going strong.

I got mine for $15 at pick a part used and its still in great shape. and blows way more air than the stock sc fan even though its smaller.

Back