2400 stall AOD converter......

BT Motorsports

12" lock up AOD converter, 2400-2500 Stall. Pics below are of the unit before I painted it (black)

Please read the following carefully. Price is $75 shipped, firm, however, due to its location (stored 31 miles from me) I cannot get it shipped until 6/12/06 or later. If you need it shipped before then, I can make special arrangements to ship it out on this weds, 5/31 for an additional $15. I accept paypal, bank certified check or USPS money order.

Paul

Attachments

• 165_6504.JPG
    165_6504.JPG
    181.8 KB · Views: 119
  • 165_6505.JPG
    165_6505.JPG
    356.3 KB · Views: 89
DutchSCFan76 said:
what are the benefits for a high-stall converter? Sorry for being a noob:rolleyes:
A high stall converter (when properly matched to the engine, vehicle weight, gears etc.) will get the engine in its peak torque quicker, yielding improved accelleration. This unit retains lock up just like a stocker so fuel mileage is not significantly impacted.

Paul

Paul, what is the stock rpm stall on an aod convertor? Wish you'd had this for sale before I put my stock one back in.:(

It would be nice to have, but I'm not going to pull it out again. At least not until something breaks. (fingers crossed :rolleyes: )

Last edited:
I'm very very interested in the unit. Can you please hold on to it till tomorrow. Ill know for sure if i want it by tomorrow night. thanks

lilLemke said:
I'm very very interested in the unit. Can you please hold on to it till tomorrow. Ill know for sure if i want it by tomorrow night. thanks
A few people have already contacted me with interest via email or PM. This piece is first come, first serve, the first person to paypal or show proof of mailed payment gets it.

Paul

Paul, what gives I sent out the money and even called you on Sat. And I still haven't heard anything from you. Please send me a pm or call if you could.

Thanks,
Ross

1slosnake said:
Paul, what gives I sent out the money and even called you on Sat. And I still haven't heard anything from you. Please send me a pm or call if you could.

Thanks,
Ross
I was in Carlisle and am on vacation until Sun, hence the reason I said I would ship after 6/12. If you need to speak to me call on Sat or Sun after 2 Pacific. I will not be on the net until Monday.

Paul

Sorry guys I will put this back to the top for Paul. I changed the route I am going and will be selling the car so I will not need the converter. Again I apologize.

Back