My 1990 SC is up for sale

Ryan A Harris

Its time this project has to go. We both have realized that we won't have the time to finish this car. This is my first SC, which I only drove for about 3 months. The previous owners took very good care of it, and it has never been driven in winter. The car is black with black leather interior and a working sunroof that does not leak. It has the JBL stereo from Ford, and a deck that is not installed. We have many assorted interior panels as well as both door panels which are in great shape.

The engine is out of Kendra's 1990. It has about 200,000 kms on it. This is the complete motor, and ran strong when it was removed from her car. Not installed in the car.

The tranny is her AOD, which was rebuilt about 50,000 kms ago. It has a rebuilt torque converter and a Bauwman Stage 2 shift kit, both of which were installed during the rebuild. We have a one-piece driveshaft and a stock rearend with 3.27 gears. All of these are not installed.

The car will come with late model SC wheels with bad rubber.

As for extra goodies, we have a Felpro Head Gasket set, and many NIB parts that are early model specific.

Given the parts and pieces included in this sale, a person could make themselves one nice car - and then some.

Last edited:
I'd like to add that any or all of these parts can be purchased seperatly, as now I NEED the room. I'm open to offers on ANYTHING I have for aan early SC.

For anyone that has never seen Ryan's 90 I will say it's a mint car that with a little TLC and work it would be one nice car for someone that looking to get in to the SC game.

Good luck selling it hope it does not get parted out.

Ryan.If this car hasnt sold by the time I get back from Carlisle, give me a call.
There are some build issues I wish to discuss with you. PM me with your phone number, please?
Matt Leskiw

Last edited:
You know Matt, I did think of you when posting this. I'll send you an email once I get in tonight.

Jason, thanks for taking the time to say that about my 1st baby.

Last edited:
I have seen the car several times myself and it is mint! It would be well worth getting it back on the road, its a waste of a good car, its been sitting on stands long enough!

I've had a few tire kickers.:rolleyes: Anyone else want to come check this car out. If you have rust this is the BEST fix for that!

If a sale don't go through and you want to keep her, you know I have the room to store it for you......

I'd buy it but I'm finding it hard to strip the 1 car I've got on stands now LOL!

1st dibs, aint going to work, 1st one with cash will work. The car is not complete, thus the low price.

fturner, thanks but the car has to be moved for cash. Storing it will only make things worse for me.

I can vouch for this car as I have seen it too and it is MINT!!!
It does need some tlc and the only reason I am not buying it is because its and automatic and I prefer stick.
Anyone looking for an auto and is handy with a wrench, give Ryan a shout as the car is remarkably good in the rockers and underbody!!!

just my 2 cents....

Last edited:
Is this car still for sale, I am in interested in it.
Can you post a good e-mail address or send me a mail at
davefitzs@sympatico.ca
Thanks.
Dave.

Ryan just bought a new home in another town, so he might be off the internet or possibly his address changed if his provider is different???. That might be why his mail bounced?
Be patient and he might check into the board again and see that your interested.

If I run into him I'll pass on your interest.

Back