polished MPII blower/plenum and 10% pulley. get it cheap at carlisle!!!

8ate8

Well my A/R is finally up and running and I need to unload some parts.
I'll be bringing the blower to Carlisle and will offer it to people at Carlisle first. If it doesn't sell this weekend, then I will offer it up to everyone else on the board. I'd like to save the hassle of having to ship this, as a hand to hand transaction is always easier! :D And you'll also save some money by picking it up this weekend.

Anyways, it's a polished MPII blower and plenum (could use a good cleaning) and 10% blower pulley.

$925 if you pick it up at Carlisle.
$1000 afterwards. That includes shipping to the 48 states and Canada.
$950 if it doesn't sell after Carlisle and you can come pick it up.

Note again: it will be available to people at Carlisle first, and then here on the boards. Send me a PM if you will be at Carlisle and wish to purchase the blower. I'll post pics in a few minutes.

I'll also have a stock 89-93 super charger with 68K miles on it that I'm bringing. $350

I also have a bunch of parts lying around that I'll bring if anyone wants to buy 'em. Otherwise I'll just leave them home.

Stock MAF
Stock throttle body
Stock crank, jackshaft, water pump and alternator pullies
Passenger side 92-95SC/96-97 LX trunk taillight
Driver side 92-95 LX trunk taillight
92-95LX corner taillights
Stock 89-93 inlet plenum
Stock return plenum

Anyways, here's the picture of the MPII blower/plenum. I'll buff it up a bit and clean all the RTV junk off before Carlisle.

mpii.jpg

the blower and plenum hardly look polished....?..and is the plenum resting against an Infinity amp?....

It's polished. It's just that it's been sitting in the car for 9 months untouched so it got a bit oxidized. Here's pictures from when I first installed it.

parts_on2.jpg

parts_on3.jpg

Blower has less than 10K on it since the MPII conversion.

And yup, that's an Infinity amp. Had it running in my LX a couple years ago and downgraded my system a bit.

Back