June events........ Lee's car is up and running again

BT Motorsports

With new head gaskets and soon to be fresh cats, Lee Maust's car will be making its return to the strip with Lee in tow:D
Fri, June 9th, Perris Auto Speedway 1/8th mile strip. http://www.perrisautospeedway.com/site/souvenirs.html
Gates open at 5:00.
Drag Racing from 5:00 - 10:30.
Tech closes at 9:00.
Spectators - $10.00.
Car & Driver - $20.00

Fri, June 23rd, Racelegal.com at the "Q" (Qualcomm Stadium)
Gates open at by 6pm, racing until midnight
BREAKING NEWS!!

You asked for it--here it is, HELMET rentals now available from 5pm to 11pm on race night at Qualcomm Stadium.

San Diego Sportcycles is making this possible for you through Bruce's Auto Repair Booth.

Helmet rentals are $20 for the night and require a $60 deposit OR $20 + valid CA Drivers license to hold during rental. Limited number of rental helmets available at the event. All helmets are Snell approved and new ones can be purchased for $60 at the event as well.

RACERS PLEASE REMEMBER- AS OF 6/1/06 ***** ALL HELMETS must be SNELL 95 OR BETTER.

You may purchase your helmet prior to the event at San Diego Sportcycles, (619)464-6255. 7245 El Cajon Blvd, 3 blocks East of 70th St. in La Mesa. Just mention RaceLegal.com for in store discount on helmets.

A big thanks to San Diego Sportcycles and Bruce's Auto Repair.

Upcoming in Oct, I have been informed by Fred, an affiliate of Accufabracing, that George from Fun Ford Weekend has just given us (V6 Fords) an event on Oct. 21-22 at Fontana. We will have our own class and other than the price to run we won't have to rent the track.

Paul

change of plans.......

Since there was no response of interest from southern SoCal owners, we will be at Perris Fri. night.

Paul

I might be able to go, except I'd be getting there f*cking late (like 11:00-11:30)

-Ghost
(nick)

Any spare parts are much appreciated. :)

Back