Clutch Pedal Switch

fturner

Now that I have a few more grey hairs and a couple dents in my skull............

For those that have done the 5 spd conversion from AOD on a '90, where did you find the plug that goes into the clutch switch?

Of course only if you actually had it, because its beginning to look like mine doesn't :( .

Frit

all sc's have em, wether it be auto or 5 speed, use a flash to snoop around, should have a dead end plastic on it, you will know it when u see it

Ok, now I think I may have an odd ball SC then cause short of hauling all the harnesses out of the car, I can't find it. I've followed the wiring in the donor car then did the same route on mine :cool: Looks like I'll need to have the donor donate the plug.........

Now to pull up the schematics and see what it will take to splice it in so everything works right.

Frit

The starter interlock doesn't concern me to much, but I do want my cruise control as I use it alot being out here in the country with looooonnnnnggggggg straight roads, you know the kind that your right foot slowly starts to sink through the floor ;)

Frit

Back