PDA

View Full Version : Good News...

victor malvar
06-02-2006, 01:11 PM
This post is just to let everyone know that we have now become distributors for both Lentech Automatics and Vogtland Springs. We know how popular these manufacturers are and they are very professional and great to deal with....not to mention the quality of the product. If anyone is interested in transmissions, valvebodies, torque converters or parts thereof, or in Vogtland Springs and shocks, just let us know. We are currently setting up the account to get the custom made Thunderbird SC seat covers with a few different choices. Yes, these are the same as the ones that Rich at MN12 used to sell. He passed them on to us. The manufacturer makes seat covers for many different applications, so do not hesitate to ask us about other vehicles. There are a few products we have not listed in our eBay store. If you don't see it doesent mean we don't have it... Please inquire about what you may need, New or used. Email us if you need more info.On anything we just may have what your looking for. Thanks for your trust and confidence.
Spinningwheels-SC
spinningwheels-sc@earthlink.net
www.spinningwheels-sc.com

Nettlesd
06-02-2006, 02:28 PM
What about floor mats? I would be interested in a set with the original Thunderbird logo or a set that is factory original. Actually, maybe just ones that are factory original. Just let me know.

victor malvar
06-02-2006, 03:50 PM
Hi Duane,

Great idea! I am going to see what they can do. Maybe if not stock a good replica would be good! I could use a couple of sets myself. Good thinking!

Take it easy and we will post back when or as soon as we find out.

Thanks! Are you going to make it to the Midwest meet? I almost have the 3.8 packaged up! I don't think I can carry anything else....

Take care and we will talk with you soon.

Nettlesd
06-02-2006, 04:25 PM
I believe I will make the Midwest meet. It's an awful long haul for me but I think I can make it. Let's see, you are bringing a whole 3.8 SC long block, any and all 3.8 parts for said motor and anything else I can think of, right? Heck, you might as well bring 3 to 4 cars with you while you're at it.

See you at meet!

Grims95SC
06-02-2006, 06:52 PM
If anybody is considering those seat skins that Victor is now selling I can tell you they're damn nice! I was lucky enough to get the last set Rich sold for my SC. They feel good, look good and even smell good. Assuming the ones that are now going to be for sale are the same as what I got, its defenatly a very good buy.

Mike8675309
06-02-2006, 11:46 PM
Victor,

What drops for the springs can you get. Are the Vogtland springs still only available in a 1" drop for the sc?

victor malvar
06-03-2006, 12:33 PM
Hi Mike,

I am not 100% sure if they will go any lower than 1"- 1.6" as advertised in their catalog.I think they will do some custom but I have to double check. I will call them on Monday and get the complete scoop on all they are doing NOW for the Thunderbird and will pass on the information I receive. They are getting more progressive and are now also selling the Tokikos and Koni. I will post back first of the week. Hope all is going well for you Mike. We will be in touch ASAP.

You all have a good week end and stay safe!

I am going to run my SC in Gainesville tommorow. We are doing part of the Hot Rod Power Tour... We went last night...The cars there were just awesome. We took a few pictures and will post them for everyone to view soon. I hope to break into the high 12's if my reflexes are sharp and I get a good 60 foot and not miss 3rd.I may have a chance. I will post the time slips...only if they're good!!!:rolleyes: Talk to you all real soon.

victor malvar
06-03-2006, 01:02 PM
If anybody is considering those seat skins that Victor is now selling I can tell you they're damn nice! I was lucky enough to get the last set Rich sold for my SC. They feel good, look good and even smell good. Assuming the ones that are now going to be for sale are the same as what I got, its defenatly a very good buy.

Hi Stewart, I thought when I saw your SC it was some one elses... I replied to someone else rather than you. I love that edit button :cool:

Yes! They are the same seat covers Rich from MN12 sold. I have a set also and I am real impressed by them as well. Rich is and has always been a very meticulous person who paid lots of attention to detail. Just look at his "How-to"s! He did a lot of good work for this club. Since Rich did the ground work, this will save a lot of time and a lot of hours.
So If you know Rich you know what I mean. Thank you Stewart for you input on the seats;) We appreciate it.
Take care and have a good and safe week end.

ufdb
06-03-2006, 07:43 PM
Good luck up here tomorrow Victor. You are talking about the "GM Performance Division's" meet correct?

I thought about going but I figured it would all chevys. I stopped for gas in Orange Lake yesterday and a bunch of them had their Chevelle's, Camaro's, etc over there. Very nice cars, but what a bunch of jerks.
If you want to go around and look at all the cars, fine, but dont park at the gaspump & then just disappear leaving others waiting.....geeesh..
Obviously their momma's did not raise them right....and thats why they ended up wearing bowties!!

Anyways, go show them what a real car will do. Cant wait to see the pics!

Toms-SC
06-03-2006, 11:26 PM
Victor,

What drops for the springs can you get. Are the Vogtland springs still only available in a 1" drop for the sc?

I got the .75 Drop and Koni Yellows, I'm pretty excited. :)

Jason Wild
06-03-2006, 11:52 PM
Tom,
where did you get the .75" drop Vogtland said there the only ones that can sell them and would not ship to canada.
I might buy a set.

victor malvar
06-04-2006, 12:15 AM
Good luck up here tomorrow Victor. You are talking about the "GM Performance Division's" meet correct?

I thought about going but I figured it would all chevys. I stopped for gas in Orange Lake yesterday and a bunch of them had their Chevelle's, Camaro's, etc over there. Very nice cars, but what a bunch of jerks.
If you want to go around and look at all the cars, fine, but dont park at the gaspump & then just disappear leaving others waiting.....geeesh..
Obviously their momma's did not raise them right....and thats why they ended up wearing bowties!!

Hi Don,

Gees, I know you...We have communicated not to long ago! Yea Your from Gainesville... Awesome I see it now in you avitar. I went to Santa Fe when it was still on University drive they had just started the new campus, now old community college. Yes I saw some of the same cars your talking about. Some of them
looked pretty healthy engine wise. I hope you are right. I hope you can make it... to the raceway tomorrow...
The weather calls for rain so we will see what happens. I will try my best to make a good showing for the SC's. I know what you mean about leaving their cars while others are waiting for fuel. I found some good race fuel 114 octane
for $7.00 per gallon. I thought that was not to bad! I will get some pictures running next to a GM equivalent in weight hopefully maybe a good video?. I am hoping I can hook up quick and the rest is driving and being focused on the shifting, dropping the clutch just right. After that I would be real happy just getting into the 12's Lol. I hope to bring back a good time slip. Hope to see you there. I just might need some experienced SC or XR7 to assist me with possibly changing the tires depending on a few things. I hope we get some practice passes to get things test and tunned before we let her go. 12's is our goal.

Take it easy and thanks for the enthusiasm.:cool: :D

SC you there!

Shockwave
06-04-2006, 04:53 AM

Got any pictures?

Grims95SC
06-04-2006, 03:22 PM
Click here for pics (http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72607)

victor malvar
06-05-2006, 03:48 PM
Click here for pics (http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72607)

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the link to the Pictures of the seat covers. I have the same set for the 35th and also one of the black sets with the T.Bird Logo on the back. I can get the different look if some one wants it for the head rest. Sure do appreciate your helping out with your Good looking seats and good pictures. I think the carpet looks nice! Your a perfectionist and so am I.... It's good in a way and a pain in other ways. Diane tell me that all the time.
We were at the "HOT ROD POWER TOUR" the last two day's we were the only SC there out of maybe 1500 to 2500 cars at least. It was Hotter than He--:eek:
I did a couple of passes but we did not do as well as expected. We were not really ready to run but did anyway.It was to tempting not to. I beat a Camaro by a hair. I figure he was about 1000 Lbs lighter So we did good. A lot of people were looking at the SC! We were surprised at how many stopped by to look and peek under the hood!!! We had Ice on the I/C but it looked good anyway. It makes it all worthwhile when people come to see a car they have heard of but never seen in some cases. Others asked a lot of questions so we had a good day bragging about cars. We wore Our SCCoA T.Shirts they looked good and new. It had to be at least 100 degrees!!! To hot to run but did anyway. I will post pictures for everyone as soon as we get a little time to download. Keep your SC and XR7's they are getting very rare. They are going up in value. I just know it. Get some new seat covers and help a vendor out...Ha!!! out;) :D :rolleyes:
SC you guys soon! Thanks again.
Hope to meet you all soon!
We can get pretty good pricing by the way.
I should have shown pictures of the seats instead of the Power Tour I could not help myself but to post these pictures! You kwow how it is....! Please look at the post by Grims95SC Pictures I will post some latah!!!

gspacerant
06-05-2006, 03:52 PM
those seat covers are hot, im gonna need to get a set after i take care of some higher priority things (rebuild trans then fix A/C, then i'll be up for leather upholstery)

victor malvar
06-05-2006, 04:11 PM
those seat covers are hot, im gonna need to get a set after i take care of some higher priority things (rebuild trans then fix A/C, then i'll be up for leather upholstery)

Yep,

Make sure you get the things that make your car run like you want which can

get things greasy.Trans, A/C very important.

Then put the covers on. You don't want to get them greasy!!!

Holler when you are ready.;) :D

Latah!

Toms-SC
06-05-2006, 05:48 PM
Tom,
where did you get the .75" drop Vogtland said there the only ones that can sell them and would not ship to canada.
I might buy a set.

Unless this is a new rule they are lying. Victor hooked me up, none of this was regular stock like off of his e-bay store. Victor had to do some ground pounding for this sale. And yes, he is cheaper then the other competition by a fair bit. :)

victor malvar
06-05-2006, 09:22 PM
Hello Tom hope all is going well,

Thanks for your reply to the question. Tom I was just speaking with Vogtland. We can give everyone some updates as well.

At this time they can make the springs to drop as low 1.7" We are distributors for Vogtland North America. We do sell them for Thunderbird Super Coupe, XR7, Mustangs etc. Plus many other makes and models as well. YES We do ship to Canada as Tom explained so clearly:D :D :cool:

We will give all SC'ers a good price and will do the best we can to help anyone who cares to purchase the Voygtland Springs.

One more thing...They only ship Via UPS so there will be some extra custom fees for their services. We will do our best to keep your cost down.

Good night and have a great evening!

95pearlbird
06-06-2006, 04:45 AM
Hello Victor,
Please tell us all about this Lentech connection you have gained.
What do they have for the AOD and the 470RW in an SC? I know they build a bulletproof full-race tranny, but I'm more interested in trans kits/valvebodies for street performance use. Please tell us what you are offering from them, and what they will cost........ Thank You!

victor malvar
06-06-2006, 04:10 PM
Hello Victor,
What do they have for the AOD and the 470RW in an SC? I know they build a bulletproof full-race tranny, but I'm more interested in trans kits/valvebodies for street performance use. Please tell us what you are offering from them, and what they will cost........ Thank You!

Good Afternoon,

We will give this a shot and try to be as brief as possible Lol. 1st Since we have Lentech in two of our SC's, we appreciate the performance we get from it and already know how well-built and popular they are. After a year of research and letters, we have succeeded at becoming an authorized distributor. Since you have AOD and the 470RW, they do carry various valvebodys. We would have to know the calibration you want. There is a spec sheet that I will need to fill out with you and then I can also give you the pricing, depending on what you order.

We are giving special pricing for the first 10 that purchase Valvebodys, torque converters or the complete transmission with a new valve body. In fact, if you purchase a valve body, from the time you receive it ,if you decide to purchase a transmission within 90 days, they will give you full credit for your used valvebody and put a brand new one in your transmission because they will not put in a used part on a new transmission. After 90 days, they will give you half of the credit paid for the valve body up to a year.They are also selling the long block with transmission attached which no one else does. There is a lot of information which is hard to describe properly on a post

To get special pricing, you do not have to wait for the 10 people...you just have to be one of the ten. We have already sent out a few. Our number is 352-732-5013 and we will need to talk to you before we can price exatly what you want to add and also knowing your modifications is very important to get it all done right. eMails are O.K. is some cases and not in others. This is the way it works.

I look forward to talking to you soon. I will be here all day today, tomorrow etc.You can call up until 11pm eastern time. After that I either get some sleep or answer letters until I can't see the screen anymore.:rolleyes: :)

Thanks and have a great day!

kenewagner
06-07-2006, 08:32 AM
I have talked with Victor quite a bit about the Lentec. I have a new valve body on its way, hopefully today. He is a distributer for Lentech so he can order any product they sell. I know he is putting a lot of hours in to get set up with a lot of the larger suppliers of High Performace parts so the SC community can benifit. Lentec can supply everything you need to make your SC transmission bullet proof. Spinning wheels store should be opening soon. As he said there is a lot of special pricing going on and we all benifit

Ken

victor malvar
06-07-2006, 11:12 AM

Hi Don,
It was really good talking with you last night. Thank you for your order of the Valve body and TQ converter you made our day! I will check out for you today. Don anytime you want to come over and hang out and tweak our cars, we are all set up so you can try diffrent parts out and then give us your feedback. I do need some help sometimes so C'mon ANYTIME! I really feel you will have the SC your planning to finish all in due time. Take your time and make a good plan. I will help you with anything you need. I will speak with you tomorrow. Thanks again. It was a good conversation and we look forward to having you over.:cool::)
Thanks again!!!!!!!
You are part of the first Ten.
We will work with you in any way that you may need.

victor malvar
06-07-2006, 11:22 AM
Hello Victor,

Hello Mike or 95Pearlbird,

We enjoyed speaking with you yesterday. We will check the shipping and everything you needed to know. I hope to be able to get you what you need ASAP. Your a pretty savvy person and It was a good conversation. We will get back with you on the questions you had.
Take it easy and stay in touch we will!
I am going to call in a few minutes. Call me after 3:00PM easter or as soon as you have a few minutes.
Thanks so much.

ufdb
06-07-2006, 01:12 PM
Hi Victor,

Everything is a go for tomorrow!

So do you have any more pictures of the meet you attended last weekend?

victor malvar
06-07-2006, 06:34 PM
Hi Victor,

Yep,

Sure do! If you need some I can get you some. Got some real good news for you as well. I left a message on your Phone.

Talk with you Later!
Call me as soon as you can. Things are about half of what we spoke about.!!!

victor malvar
06-08-2006, 01:39 PM
Hi Victor,

Hi Donald,

Yes we do. Some of the pictures did not come out as well as we hoped!!! The battery was not at full charge! (The photographers batteries were also weak) It Happens everytime. Time for a new camara. The Hot Rod Power Tour.....I will post a few more.
Thanks for your order. Have a good day and week end to you and everyone else.

xThunderbirdSCx
06-08-2006, 05:56 PM
I would buy a set of those seat covers if they didnt carry the hefty price tag of 700 bucks a set :eek:

about 400 would be my limit :(

victor malvar
06-08-2006, 11:00 PM
I would buy a set of those seat covers if they didnt carry the hefty price tag of 700 bucks a set :eek:

about 400 would be my limit :(

Hi Bill,
$400.00 is not quite enough for these seat covers. I could send you a complete set of front seats used for that much but the shipping is a killer they weigh 70# per seat. Shipping would be a ball buster. Heck squeeze a little more and you could get the logo at least and perforated maybe not in leather. We are working out some numbers and if we can get enough people on board we could try to do a little better. I was looking at you member page and was looking at you SC. Would you allow us to use it on our web site. We are doing something real cool and we need good looking SC's XR7 to use with witten permission. I can't keep using just mine and Diane and a couple more. It's not a Calander it something we thought up that everyone would like. Let me know you can email me or whatever. I also saw some neet things. I sure would like to talk with you which you have on your SC mine looks similar but your looks nicer. Did you do all the work?
You painted it yourself. Pretty nice look. If you feel like it shoot me a email
or call me. Or I can call you if you want. Nice looking SC.........
Just Paint my car and we can make a deal :rolleyes: :D
spinningwheels-sc@earthlink.net.