Pro Street Rich Roll Bar Question?

J

Jim Demmitt Jr

Pro Street Rich Roll Bar Question?

Hello FE Ford brother :)
On you SC did you have a roll bar put in?
What kind did you use or did you make your own?

I want to put one in my car so I will be legal to run in the 11's but I want one that looks neat for the street

Did you have yours full chassis or just back halved with tubs and four link hope to see your awesome machine I know its nice pro built
Chassis work's here in Sac can do it but its not cheap what do you think is the best way to go

Re: Pro Street Rich Roll Bar Question?

Jim the car has a full chassie and roll cage. The cage is really part of the full kit. These cars do not like just back half's as the car will start to bend and twist as soon as you put the power to the ground. If you are going to cage your car,go to someone who knows what they are doing. Everyone can say they do,but the real proof is in the final job when the doors will still work after you have made lots of high speed passes. The other thing is that if you make it too stiff,you will start to tear metal,and we all know that this is not good..You should have lots of good fab shops out your way as that is the racing place to be...{Calf} so you should have no problum finding someone who can do it for you. Do your homework and do it rigth the first time or you will get to do it all over again,and that is no fun,beleive me on that one....Rich

Re: Pro Street Rich Roll Bar Question?

Thank you Rich
I am getting a kit from Chris Allstons Chassis works
Your car is built very well it sounds like hope to see it and meet you some day Thanks FE brother :)

Back