St Louis Hooter's dinner meet 6/28

Kurt K

SCCoA Member
EDIT: New date June 14th

A couple of us were talking tonight about starting to meet for dinner on a monthly basis (like our Canadian bretheren). I picked Wednesday, June 14th (was June 28th) as the date. We haven't picked which Hooter's because we want to see where the majority of the people are driving from.

Post up if you plan to attend.

Last edited:
The meeting of the greatest SC minds has already taken place, on
the Right side of the Mississippi.:)

Randy

Attachments

• table.jpg
    table.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Hi Ya!

We will be at the KC Meet 23,24,25, Aftrer that we are still free to roam for a couple of days. How far would this be from the meet? Going to California from the meet but we have time to possibly make it to see the Hooter Girls and buy you guys a beer. If this is really happening we would defenitely try to meet you guy's there. Someone let us know.

I may see some of you in KC or possibly in Mo. I have a good Buddy that knows David N. In MO. I would like meet him also. His name is Chris G. David you know him. Right.

Good night gonna watch a movie
See ya...... Never mind the date just got changed

Last edited:
victor malvar said:
Never mind the date just got changed

Sorry for the confusion Victor. Unfortunately, as you may already know, only a moderator can edit a thread title.

Kurt K said:
Sorry for the confusion Victor. Unfortunately, as you may already know, only a moderator can edit a thread title.

I undertand. I just thought it would have been perfect timing. Thanks Kurt!

Maybe another time.

Have a good one and thanks for your reply.

Are you all going to the KC. Meet?

We are planning our itinerary..........

We want to meet as many of you as possible. We do not get this chance very often. Maybe we will make the shoot out this year :) It depends on what going on at that time.

I may see some of you in KC or possibly in Mo. I have a good Buddy that knows David N. In MO. I would like meet him also. His name is Chris G. David you know him. Right.

Victor,

Is this the same Chris who was a Ford mechanic and is installing an SC motor in a Ranger ? If so, yes I know him...nice guy and a very capable mechanic. He is one of the very few people I trusted enough to work on my SC back when I first started modding my car.

David

PS: I won't be able to attend the KC meet either. Two of my daughters are moving on that same weekend :(

David Neibert said:
Victor,

Is this the same Chris who was a Ford mechanic and is installing an SC motor in a Ranger ? If so, yes I know him...nice guy and a very capable mechanic. He is one of the very few people I trusted enough to work on my SC back when I first started modding my car.

David

PS: I won't be able to attend the KC meet either. Two of my daughters are moving on that same weekend :(

Hi David,
Sorry for the late reply. It's been real hectic around here. I guess you can imagine.

Hope all is going as well as can be for you and your entire family. I know how you feel when the kids leave home. It's just the way things go. You will always be there for them and they know that . Girls and Fathers have a Special relationship than boys and Dad's. They will grow up and give you many grand children and you will love them as much as your daughters. They are a extension of Mom and Dad . Think of it as a gift from them to you for all you have done for them from the time they were born!. Try not to be sad. I now we hardly see our son. He is now a big wig in the Army so he is to busy to do the things we used to. I miss those days like crazy. Riding bikes, camping. flying, and just conversing, sometimes for hours. We would talk about anything and everything. I miss those days. Diane she takes good care of everything especially the little ones.
What our son and daughter and law gave us "Sophia" to keep us all busy so they gave us a grand daughter. God she is just so cool. I love that little 3 year old. Taking her to the river trying to teach her to skip rocks. He and our daughter and law, gave Diane and I and the rest of the family a great gift. Her name Is Sophia. I like her name. Get ready for grand children they are Heaven sent....
As Far as Chris... Yes he is a pretty good friend.
He is doing well last time I spoke to him. He is a good mechanic.
Take it easy. I'll see you around I am sure.
Take care and send our best regards to your family and you as well.
Victor......

Victor,

My daughters aren't leaving home. One has been gone a couple years, and she and her husband are moving from an apartment into their first house. The other has been gone from home even longer and she just got a divorce and was forced to sell her house and move into an apartment.

They still live close enough that we see them all the time (more than we want sometimes).

David

David Neibert said:
Victor,

My daughters aren't leaving home. One has been gone a couple years, and she and her husband are moving from an apartment into their first house. The other has been gone from home even longer and she just got a divorce and was forced to sell her house and move into an apartment.

They still live close enough that we see them all the time (more than we want sometimes).

David

I thought you were yourger. Do you have grand children? I was trying to make you feel better after reading your post!

PS: I won't be able to attend the KC meet either. Two of my daughters are moving on that same weekend:(

I thought they were leaving home for college or getting married??? That is what I thought was the most important part of your email. Not Chris. Ha!
I tried to make you feel better about the girls moving .....

Oh well what can I say? Good luck to them both.

Victor........

Back