fuel shut off switch

lilLemke

is there any may to "beef" up the safety switch? I keep having it turn off on my car. Has anyone else ever have this problem? I dont just want to remove it.

what do you mean? your fuel pump stays on after you turn off the ignition to ur car or what? more detailed info is needed.

lilLemke said:
is there any may to "beef" up the safety switch? I keep having it turn off on my car. Has anyone else ever have this problem? I dont just want to remove it.

Are you saying the switch is not engaging? or that it will actually shut off the fuel too easily or randomly?

there is a safety switch in the trunk that if you get in a crash it disengages your fuel pump. well some how i keep setting it off and it shuts my fuel pump off. the real name is anerta switch

lilLemke said:
there is a safety switch in the trunk that if you get in a crash it disengages your fuel pump. well some how i keep setting it off and it shuts my fuel pump off. the real name is anerta switch

ANERTIA= INERTIA
CHECK TO MAKE SURE IT IS STILL FIRMLY MOUNTED TO THE FENDER TO ELIMINATE VIBRATION. OTHER THAN THAT, I THINK ITS EITHER BAD OR GOOD, I DONT THINK IT CAN GO SLOWLY AND CAUSE WHAT YOURE EXPERIENCING.

Back