brand new Cervini's hood!!!

mattyblazer

Hi,
I picked up this hood, or I should say I had this hood delivered a year ago, and it is in my den out of harms way where it has been since it's arrival.
Initially it was supposed to go on my 1990 S/C, but I have a '94 now that is getting the work done instead.

Anyway, I am looking for $375.00 <<<((({{{[[[ PICKED UP!!!]]]}}})))>>>
I am into it for alot more, I would be willing to work some out in trade, I need a NEW 250 LPH Fuel Pump, a NEW 85MM Mas Air Meter, a NEW Harmonic Balancer, Exhaust Components, a new console top.

I absolutely will not get involved in shipping, this hood is perfect, never mounted, not a mark on it, so if you want to save some serious money between the price and the shipping, come on down.

Link to Cervini's Website

Thank You!!!

this is the one with the two scoops in it correct?:confused:

is it the pin on kind or the bolt on...

what if any mods would it need to go on the car
(different struts or latch)

actually on cervinis site it says it utilizes all the stock stuff

Last edited:
Hi,

It is the hood with the two scoops, and is a direct factory bolt on, it uses the factory, struts, not a "pinned on " hood. it has not been altered at all it is in the condition that I recieved it in.
Thanks

Gotcha ... let me talk to the guy whos going to paint the car
and also figure if there would be a way for me to somehow transport the hood

two very important things

Hi,

Yes, the hood is in the condition it comes from the factory in, pale white, absolutely NO abrasions, flawless, ready for primer. My zip code is 11783.
You know what, I will try to put a picture of it up when I get home.
Thank you,
-Matt

No one???

I love this hood but it doesnt go with my '94, and I'm not getting into hack and chop to make it fit on the new car.

Back