Shortened Condenser

92strokedbird

Okay,i spoke to the company about building the 3 row condensers today.I wanted to know if anyone who has the original Aircon unit can measure the tube size that they used for the unit they made.

I also wanted to know how many would be interested in getting a unit.Just let me know because i wanted to get a group buy on these units.They will be sold on an individual basis but the more units that they sell the lower the price for all.

Any questions can be asked here.

I contacted someone who had not yet installed it in their car yet and he is giving me all the info required to make a copy of the Aircon unit.I would like to get a group buy together if others wanted one as well.

I will post prices for them when i know.If i wanted to buy just 1 they told me about $300.

For those interested i can get a group price and buy in numbers and get a price break.I guess to make just one they hose you.:(

So would it be resonable to assume $200 for the group buy? If that's the case I'm in for sure.

Last edited:
300 is way to much..I paid half that for mt air con only a few years back..If the 2 row currently offered works fine then I;d just go with that.

I will give a price when i know for sure,they told me if i wanted one made it would be $300.I will get a price when i tell them the units needed.

If the 2 row unit works fine in the summer then i would use it as well,but it has been tried by George and found to be not up to the task.

I thought there were a few in Florida running them with no problems?..WHy nto just have that same guy make a 3 core...300 is WAY to much

I really feel for you Dave Dalke.The price will not be $300,it would be $300 if i was the only one to get one made.Do you understand now!!!

So, what your saying is, 1 unit will cost 300 bucks, but the group buy price may be cheaper. Sounds good, keep me infromed please.;)

92strokedbird said:
I really feel for you Dave Dalke.The price will not be $300,it would be $300 if i was the only one to get one made.Do you understand now!!!
UHM, I must have missed something here. I don't see a post from Dave anywhere. Did I miss a post or something?? How did he get dragged into this discussion now??

Ira

irar said:
UHM, I must have missed something here. I don't see a post from Dave anywhere. Did I miss a post or something?? How did he get dragged into this discussion now??

Ira
The were no post by Dave here. It just seems that Damon likes to pull Dave's leg, argueing about everything Dave says. :rolleyes: eventhough that he knows that Dave is right ;)
Sorry to hijack your thread, Steve.

The were no post by Dave here. It just seems that Damon likes to pull Dave's leg, argueing about everything Dave says. eventhough that he knows that Dave is right
Sorry to hijack your thread, Steve.

That statement couldnt be further from the truth. But I will not digress..NO I WONT!

Back