Just a thought... (Don't laugh, it took a while)

SK_BlownThunder

Started off goin for the NASCAR thing, but then I figured, the fog lights were a must. You can do wonderful things with Microsoft Paint...

Really though, PHATBIRD's got somethin comin for em, heh, heh.

PS: Currently working on a six spoke 18" wheel for my white SC on my CAD software. I really think chrome looks better on a white car, but where I have to drive on gravel almost every day, I think I would be better off with polished aluminum, you say?

Tell me what you think of something like that, if I make it myself. I like my fog lights for driving in the fog, but on these cars, they do jack all on the road. If I bring em out closer to the outer shell, then they might be able to do something for me, instead of just sit and TRY to look pretty. I say the stock undervalence looks the best on these cars, but really, I want to be different I guess. Comments, remarks, congrats, put-downs, please... but no laughs!

Attachments

• Thunder Front.JPG
    Thunder Front.JPG
    152.3 KB · Views: 189
Looks pretty good, but i think you'll need a rear spoiler so the car doesnt look "uneven" for lack of a better word

I would curve the front area a bit more to make it match the lower portion of the side skirting and make it have the 03-4 style cobra fog lights and I would buy one (or maybe even two)...

Chris

Looks good. It reminded me of randy's photoshop.

baker1.jpg

But it also reminded me of this

ecl92-drfb.jpg

i dont like it personally. I like the mustang photoshop though.

If I am not mistaken, the one on Randys member page actually exists and is VERY close to what that looks like. He does not use it because it is soooooo close to the ground.

Chris

Tony8470 said:
But it also reminded me of this

ecl92-drfb.jpg

Wow.......so im guessing hoodpins add like 50 hp each??? That means my car is making around 400 Civic horsepower then :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think the pic looks good, especially for being done in paint. I've been pondering ways to modify the front bumper on my 94. It seems like when you look at a GTP or a Mustang, the front bumper looks so good... smooth... low to the ground. From certain angles when i look at the SC, i dont like it.

I like how phatbird's bumper sits, but im not a fan of the 96-97 front. It looks to much like a Contour, just not my style.

Maybe sometime this summer i'll find a bumper i do like, and do a sawzall/bondo job and see if i can make something for the 'bird. I just want something that dosent look ricey and matches the factory sideskirts.

Itd be interesting to see if you make your drawing a reality

-Nick

nick62087 said:
I think the pic looks good, especially for being done in paint. I've been pondering ways to modify the front bumper on my 94. It seems like when you look at a GTP or a Mustang, the front bumper looks so good... smooth... low to the ground. From certain angles when i look at the SC, i dont like it.

I like how phatbird's bumper sits, but im not a fan of the 96-97 front. It looks to much like a Contour, just not my style.

Maybe sometime this summer i'll find a bumper i do like, and do a sawzall/bondo job and see if i can make something for the 'bird. I just want something that dosent look ricey and matches the factory sideskirts.

Itd be interesting to see if you make your drawing a reality

-Nick

How about this?

Attachments

• 94_97thunderbird_combatfront.jpg
    94_97thunderbird_combatfront.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 52
The front end of the sc sticks out so far I don't know if it would be streetable to put something like that on.

Chris, do you have any pictures of that modified bumper? I think that looks REAL good based on the photoshop.

Back