Windshield Wipers Not Working,

darkstar_one

Yo, when i removed my dash i remembered disconnecting a whole bunch of wires, and plugging them all back together, well you also have to disconnect the steering wheel from the steering shaft and lower it down, now one thing, when i finished putting my dash togther, i had everywire working correctly, but i only had one connection left, i dont know were it leads too, maybe this is my problem. its a 3 wire connection, i tested it, it has power with the ignition. its kinda ovalish roundish style, 3 pins, maybe this is the culprit that my windshield wipers dont work? i checked the fuses and they tested out good. anything else i should check.

Hi,

Had this problem sounds like your delay box isn't plugged. I d/k how many wires were out of it. Mine worked ONLY ON HIGH when that was unplugged cuz I was farten around down there and forgot to re connect it. Its by your left knee under that annoying steel plate beneath the doorside ac vent/dashpiece looks a little like a relay.

paul

darkstar_one said:
Yo, when i removed my dash i remembered disconnecting a whole bunch of wires, and plugging them all back together, well you also have to disconnect the steering wheel from the steering shaft and lower it down, now one thing, when i finished putting my dash togther, i had everywire working correctly, but i only had one connection left, i dont know were it leads too, maybe this is my problem. its a 3 wire connection, i tested it, it has power with the ignition. its kinda ovalish roundish style, 3 pins, maybe this is the culprit that my windshield wipers dont work? i checked the fuses and they tested out good. anything else i should check.

I just had the same issue after unplugging the wipers to change over the motor it wasn't my delay the wires shorted themselfs out so I had to replace some wiring.

Back