PDA

View Full Version : 07 Shelby Cobra

Obliv
06-08-2006, 02:42 PM
This car looks amazing. Officially 500hp stock, in the low $40ks.

http://www.mustangblog.com/index.php/2006/the-gt500-officialy-rated-at-500-hp/

XxSlowpokexX
06-08-2006, 02:48 PM
Should actually be in the mid to low 30,000 range from what I heard...But sticker markup will bring it much higher the first year out

Obliv
06-08-2006, 02:57 PM
Yeah, some people are reporting up to 50k to buy the first ones off the lot. The way I see it, your buying a mini Ford GT, just saving a hundred grand and change :P

Grims95SC
06-08-2006, 03:01 PM
There's only 2 bad things about it:
Its heavy, about as heavy as our cars
I don't have one. :D

XR7 Dave
06-08-2006, 03:04 PM
Should actually be in the mid to low 30,000 range from what I heard...But sticker markup will bring it much higher the first year out

Once again you are in Lala land Damon. Estimated MSRP's before dealer markups.

So to review the prices:

* Shelby Coupe - $40,930 + $1300 GG Tax + $745 = $42,975
* Shelby Convt. - $45,755 + $1300 GG Tax + $745 = $47,800

Remember these prices are just Base prices with no options so the prices will be even more when you get done optioning the thing out.

From here.
(http://www.fordpower.net/main/News/Mustang-News/2007-Shelby-GT500-%28MSRP%29-Price-Released.html)

sizemoremk
06-08-2006, 03:08 PM
Dave, your job now is to figure out how to make all of our cars outrun that thing:D

SuperChicken89
06-08-2006, 03:12 PM

Pricing:
Coupe 40,930
vert 45,755
GG 1,300
D&D 745.00

MSRP on Coupe:$42,975
MSRP on Vert: $47,800

The MSRP on a 03 Cobra was $34,750 when they first hit the market in 02 and then the dealers were adding up to $10,000. All one had to do is wait 6-9 months and they were sold for under MSRP. In the fall of 03 the coupes could be had for 28-29K. Ford then had trouble moving the 04s off of the lots. The same will happen to the 07s. They will be making 8,000-10,000 GT 500s a year for 3 years. I will pickup an 07 early next year.... anyone interested in a 2,300 mile 03? :D

Bryan

Ira R.
06-08-2006, 03:27 PM
This car looks amazing. Officially 500hp stock, in the low $40ks.

500 stock, at the rear wheels??

Ira

Obliv
06-08-2006, 03:29 PM
With 480 lb ft of torque, correct.

sizemoremk
06-08-2006, 03:29 PM
500 stock, at the rear wheels??

Ira

nooooo, I seriously doubt it, they always do engine HP...

ThunderDave
06-08-2006, 03:30 PM
Its heavy, about as heavy as our cars

Our cars: 89-93, 210hp stock, 94/95, 230hp stock.
The Shelby GT500: 500hp stock. Hmmmmm..........

I see Ford has improved their horsepower to weight ratio.:rolleyes: :D

Grims95SC
06-08-2006, 03:32 PM
It could be an even better ratio if the thing didn't weigh in at 3944lbs! :eek:
I thought Mustangs were susposed to be lighter than T-birds? Ah well, at least it has plenty of power to make up for it.

SuperChicken89
06-08-2006, 03:38 PM
Ride around Road America in a 07 GT 500

http://bradbarnett.net/mustangs/timeline/05/07/Shelby_GT500.wmv

Bryan

P.S. That is 500hp at the crank not the rear wheels. I'm going to guess and say it is under rated much like the 03/04s were:D

XxSlowpokexX
06-08-2006, 03:55 PM
Hey guys the pricing is only what I had been told awhile back..From what I heard is most definitely different then saying IT WILL BE or SHALL BE. Apparently what I originally heard was off. Thsi wa snot based on personal opinion or my idea of what the said produced car should cost. You can talk to Russ about legal terms and how they identify certain criteria if you like. Hearing someone say something and reitterating it is far from drawing my own conclusion thus putting me in teh Dav eworld of lala land....However being I am nowe in that world....

Do you ever see me go Dave is once again in lala land everytime you say something inaccurate? Innacurat ebase don your own innacurate thinking? Of course not because that would be a personal attack and I dont play that game..... Because if I did I'd be pretty dam dangerous if I do say so myself....... Especially when it comes to anything related to the ford performance division which you hav ebene in a Dave "lala land" far to many times to count.....Anyway that should give me something to do while bored for the next week or two.

As for real cost we will see soon enough..I just called a buddy of mine and he said he already has non refundable deposits for up to 20,000 over sticker...Now thats diehard Ford fans if I ever seen em.

Kurt K
06-08-2006, 04:22 PM
As for real cost we will see soon enough..I just called a buddy of mine and he said he already has non refundable deposits for up to 20,000 over sticker...Now thats diehard Ford fans if I ever seen em.I work with a guy that has had a 10k deposit on one for about 2 years. Not sure what, if any premium he many have to pay.

Obliv
06-08-2006, 04:43 PM
Kinda wondering, for 40k, how many better deals are out there for 500+ hp cars? Seems like a pretty good deal to me. I might just buy one of these if my '90 aod takes a dump within the next few years. ;)

sizemoremk
06-08-2006, 05:10 PM
You can get a bigblock crate motor pushing 500-600 HP form the summit catalog for prolly less than $10K and put in whatever half decent ride ya can fit it in (inluding ours:D )... And you'll be unique! Of course another $5K or so worth of tranny and rear end will prolly necessary in addition to...

I don't know would I ever call a $40K a good deal. I of course respect the cobras, but I'm not really impressed with a car you buy off the lot without any work put into it.

XR7 Dave
06-08-2006, 05:58 PM
Hey guys the pricing is only what I had been told awhile back..From what I heard is most definitely different then saying IT WILL BE or SHALL BE. Apparently what I originally heard was off. Thsi wa snot based on personal opinion or my idea of what the said produced car should cost. You can talk to Russ about legal terms and how they identify certain criteria if you like. Hearing someone say something and reitterating it is far from drawing my own conclusion thus putting me in teh Dav eworld of lala land....However being I am nowe in that world....

Do you ever see me go Dave is once again in lala land everytime you say something inaccurate? Innacurat ebase don your own innacurate thinking? Of course not because that would be a personal attack and I dont play that game..... Because if I did I'd be pretty dam dangerous if I do say so myself....... Especially when it comes to anything related to the ford performance division which you hav ebene in a Dave "lala land" far to many times to count.....Anyway that should give me something to do while bored for the next week or two.

As for real cost we will see soon enough..I just called a buddy of mine and he said he already has non refundable deposits for up to 20,000 over sticker...Now thats diehard Ford fans if I ever seen em.

Sorry Damon, didn't mean to sound offensive, its just that every site I've ever seen has always estimated the MSRP to be over $40K so to me it seemed that you must be pulling numbers from another reality. I've never seen any estimates that the GT500 would be priced similarly to an 04 Cobra.

You are right, I'm in Lala land. I'm beginning to realize that more and more the older I get. :cool:

Obliv
06-08-2006, 06:02 PM
You can get a bigblock crate motor pushing 500-600 HP form the summit catalog for prolly less than $10K and put in whatever half decent ride ya can fit it in (inluding ours:D )... And you'll be unique! Of course another $5K or so worth of tranny and rear end will prolly necessary in addition to...

I don't know would I ever call a $40K a good deal. I of course respect the cobras, but I'm not really impressed with a car you buy off the lot without any work put into it.

Nice. Didnt realize you could get that much hp out of those...of course, im a pretty big newb when it comes to anything but SCs (and even then..)

I agree with not being impressed with anything you dont work on yourself, however. Between my dad and I, we own 3 SCs, all 90's. We have done everything from replace the power steering lines 3 times (IN ONE CAR) to an entire engine replacement. I love our SCs, but they wont last forever :(

XR7 Dave
06-08-2006, 06:07 PM
No car has ever come with rwhp ratings from the factory, especially not a Ford. Those are definitely FWHP numbers. For reference, David Neibert's 3.8L puts out between 525hp and 550hp at the motor.

It will be hard to say just how accurate those HP ratings will be. With forced induction air temps will always play a very large factor in actual HP numbers. Will the cars make bigger numbers on the dyno? I'm thinking yes. Will they run faster than that at the track? I would say yes - under ideal conditions. Will they get killed on the street by Z06's? Yep. I'll bet on it. :cool:

ufdb
06-08-2006, 06:10 PM
Have Mustangs always been about the same weight as our cars?

I drove my buddy's 98 Steeda Mustang recently and it felt so "bulky" compared to my SC's. Maybe the Steeda package was part of why it felt that way?

XxSlowpokexX
06-08-2006, 06:38 PM
Dave yoru not making this fun for me..Hell I give up..And I do say good things about you ya just dont believe what ya hear!

pablon2
06-08-2006, 06:41 PM
I thought Mustangs were susposed to be lighter than T-birds? Ah well, at least it has plenty of power to make up for it.

The MT article said this Mustang has heavier body paneling and bracing to handle the additional power.

Obliv
06-08-2006, 06:52 PM
Cobra = 40,000$

Z06 = 66,000$

The Z06 has 5 more hp. Worth the 16,000 extra? All depends on who you talk to :)

Of course, Im not adding the weight and the like, but still, pretty big gap in pricing between the two. Id hope the vette was quicker!

brandonhgt
06-08-2006, 07:11 PM
Cobra = 40,000$

Z06 = 66,000$

The Z06 has 5 more hp. Worth the 16,000 extra? All depends on who you talk to :)

Of course, Im not adding the weight and the like, but still, pretty big gap in pricing between the two. Id hope the vette was quicker!

5 more hp W/O a blower in a 3130lb car, wonder if Lingenfelter has modified one yet with a turbo or SC. I'm just happy we live in a time where we have choices such as these! :D

XR7 Dave
06-08-2006, 08:24 PM
5 more hp W/O a blower in a 3130lb car, wonder if Lingenfelter has modified one yet with a turbo or SC. I'm just happy we live in a time where we have choices such as these! :D

Lingenfelter has modified them. Try 1000hp on for size. Oh, and I'm glad someone here "has choices such as these" because I sure don't. :(

Damon, I have to learn to be less antagonistic with how I post. I'm really quite agreeable in person. I think it's your internet tone that gets to me. And as we all know, internet tone = nothing of any consequence.

CMac89
06-08-2006, 08:39 PM
I recently built a race ls7 for somebody. I started out porting the heads. This turned out really well seeing as how the STOCK heads flow 366cfm at 26" H2O.

I build a sheet metal intake, ported the heads (422cfm:eek: ), bored .069" over, T&D shaft mounted rockers, and a cam with 1.030" lift. Made a little over 900HP . Nothing that anybody else couldn't do. This car runs 8.50's.

I did alot of work to an intake port on an SC head from a junkyard, but that's a different story:) .

oldschoolmuscle
06-08-2006, 09:12 PM
07 cobra + dealer mark up = more expensive than the new z06.

z06>o7slowbra

brandonhgt
06-08-2006, 10:17 PM
Lingenfelter has modified them. Try 1000hp on for size. Oh, and I'm glad someone here "has choices such as these" because I sure don't. :(

No, no, no! I am probably one of the poorest sccoa members right now. I'm just hoping my $85,000 student loan debt coupled with my fiances $50,000 investment in her school will someday pay off and allow me to purchase a car along the lines of a zo6 when they come up used. I will happily mod my sc piece by piece until then!

BTW- Thanks a lot for the Lingenfelter info, now I will just drool over the candy I can't touch even more! :mad:

XxSlowpokexX
06-08-2006, 10:30 PM
500 hp = slow? on what planet?

lingenfelter = $$$$$$$$ on this planet

07 Shelby + Intake, chip, pulley, and exhaust = cheap fun(still cheaper then a z06) and can be driven in comfort to the grocery store.

I cant wait till the aftermarket gets a hold of this one...Its going to be wild

XR7 Dave
06-09-2006, 12:02 AM
Yes, I think it is clear that the 1000hp street car will become more of a common occurance. Since the GT has eclipsed 1000hp with turbos, I see no reason why the Shelby won't do the same. It's all gotta end somewhere......:eek:

XxSlowpokexX
06-09-2006, 12:37 AM
The end is that 1000 hp is useless on the street !

Ken Seegers
06-09-2006, 08:35 AM
07 cobra + dealer mark up = more expensive than the new z06.

z06>o7slowbra

Have looked into a Z06??? They are marked up just like the Shelby's. Rule #1.....do not buy a first year car. Remember the Miata when it first came out $5k on a $16k car....I know I am showing my age.:D
Ken

xThunderbirdSCx
06-09-2006, 12:04 PM
Those are definitely FWHP numbers.

Wait...the new Mustangs are Front Wheel Drive!?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused: :confused:

:rolleyes: ;)

JStudrawa
06-09-2006, 12:20 PM
Since when did the Cobra become a competing brand for the Corvette?

High-end pony car =/ almost world-class supercar. Mustangs compete with Camaros/Firebirds. No?

Fit, finish, refinement, etc. Corvettes are another class.

I personally think Cobra owners are trying to "be as cool as that guy" by throwing raw numbers that may look similar or "near enough".

Be happy your car performs as well as it does for the price, but there is more to a car than a 1/4 mile time. :P

XR7 Dave
06-09-2006, 12:40 PM
Since when did the Cobra become a competing brand for the Corvette?

High-end pony car =/ almost world-class supercar. Mustangs compete with Camaros/Firebirds. No?

Fit, finish, refinement, etc. Corvettes are another class.

Shall we go back to when people were comparing the 05 Mustang GT with the GTO? Totally different cars and totally different markets but the comparison is there nonetheless.

If not to compare, then what? Comparison is totally valid IMO. People could say the same thing about the Corvette vs. Viper. For many years the Viper was the undisputed king but then people could say "but the Vette is much cheaper and it's not a purpose built race car like the Viper is." True enough, but what did all those same people say this year when the Z06 was declared the winner over the Viper? They changed their tune real quick.

The fact is that when excuses have to be made they will. ;) :)

Anyway, for most of us talking about a Shelby is like talking about your "big brother".

"My big brother can beat up your big brother!"

"Oh ya? Well your big brother if FAT!" LMAO!

David Neibert
06-09-2006, 02:25 PM
I think the new Shelby GT500 or whatever they are calling it, is slow for all the extra HP it's got. I expected mid 12s @ 115........ not 12.9@112 or worse.

I'm sure it can be modded to go much quicker and faster, I just expected better numbers. BTW, the regular Vette is quicker and faster...and the Z06 is so much faster it doesn't even compare.

David

brandonhgt
06-09-2006, 02:42 PM
I think the new Shelby GT500 or whatever they are calling it, is slow for all the extra HP it's got. I expected mid 12s @ 115........ not 12.9@112 or worse.

I'm sure it can be modded to go much quicker and faster, I just expected better numbers. BTW, the regular Vette is quicker and faster...and the Z06 is so much faster it doesn't even compare.

David

I hope that is a conservative estimate! I really would like to see better times than that!

XxSlowpokexX
06-09-2006, 02:48 PM
I think untill the car is out and in the hands of people we will trully see what it runs stock. I cant see 12.9's being the number for even a 3,900lb 500hp car.

The Cobra and vette are of course in different classes but they are both performance oriented vehicles just like the GTO or Viper and thats why they get compared.

Fit and finish however was never a forte of the Vette. I have yet to check out the new C6 but any Vettefrom the C5 down finish quality was not job 1...Handeling however always was the number 1 priority of the Vette, power being second.

Up untill recently there was nothing world class about a Vette. I would say handeling and speed is definately going on however the vette, more specifically the zo6 vette has turned into a street oriented track car. Noisy loud uncomfortable. Good G numbers and speed = World Class?...About as close as America can get...In this regard the Shelby is more of a street car with track potential in line with true mustang heratage. Not a track car by any means from the readings I have done although it seems to do everything rather well. But once again untill its out..Who knows...

We will always compare performance cars but in the end is what do I want need or give up with one car over another. That is where the Vette, GTO, Mustang, Viper....... Are all in classes of thier own and ultimately what attracts different crowds.

Obliv
06-09-2006, 03:12 PM

David

Are those numbers accurate? If so, whered you find em!?

Been trying to find those numbers for a couple days :D

Still Crusin
06-09-2006, 03:18 PM
Anybody know more specs on the blower or than it's a roots type?

Obliv
06-09-2006, 03:35 PM
Says the blower puts out 9 lbs of Boost stock, and that its an Eaton. Thats basically all ive heard about it.

XxSlowpokexX
06-09-2006, 03:41 PM
Its an Eaton m122 Hybrid..Larger and more efficient then the Terminator Cobra blower..Has alot more potential then 9psi

gspacerant
06-09-2006, 04:08 PM
Its an Eaton m122 Hybrid..Larger and more efficient then the Terminator Cobra blower..Has alot more potential then 9psi

what's the Hybrid part for?

i was aware that it was using a larger Eaton M122 blower, but im not familiar with the hybrid part... and it is certainly larger than the M112 that the 03/04s use. More efficient, is this the new gen of Eaton blower design? with different rotors that i might have heard some rumors of?

Basically im saying ive been slacking in my blower research, have a link to an article that says anything about the supercharger?

David Neibert
06-09-2006, 04:41 PM
Are those numbers accurate? If so, whered you find em!?

Been trying to find those numbers for a couple days :D

Yes, check out the latest issues of Road & Track and Car & Driver.

David

Obliv
06-09-2006, 05:25 PM
http://www.caranddriver.com/previews/9638/2007-ford-shelby-cobra-gt500-page2.html

Says near the bottom of the article that they expect the quater to be 12.5s at 116mph. And this is when they projected 475hp, and not the 500 that is now being touted. It wasnt tested, at least in this article. Was there another you were referring to? I wanna find out if it has been tested yet! :D

David Neibert
06-09-2006, 05:39 PM
http://www.caranddriver.com/previews/9638/2007-ford-shelby-cobra-gt500-page2.html

Says near the bottom of the article that they expect the quater to be 12.5s at 116mph. And this is when they projected 475hp, and not the 500 that is now being touted. It wasnt tested, at least in this article. Was there another you were referring to? I wanna find out if it has been tested yet! :D

Yes....the current issue of Car & Driver tested the GT500 against the C6 Vette. The GT500 lost, it ran 12.9 @ 112....the Vette ran 12.8.

http://www.caranddriver.com/assets/image/11112003103441.jpg

David

Obliv
06-09-2006, 06:27 PM
Ahh, got the article. Im disapointed! :mad:

Still a nice 'stang. Just not as quick as the vettes...yet! Im sure it would use mods like a champ.

XxSlowpokexX
06-09-2006, 07:13 PM
Thats car and driver..Wait till someone who can drive a car like that gets thier hands on it...I;m sure traction is an issue. Probably have to launch real soft..

David Neibert
06-09-2006, 10:52 PM
Thats car and driver..Wait till someone who can drive a car like that gets thier hands on it...I;m sure traction is an issue. Probably have to launch real soft..

Road & Track also tested the car....they only got 13.1 @ 112. The car weighed over 4000#. It was also interesting to see the GT500s max speed in 3rd gear is 112 mph @ the 6250 rev limiter.

David

Phillio99
06-10-2006, 12:40 AM
I read that article too, they said the numbers seemed bad for a 500hp car, they thought "maybe it was us." If its a corvette or a BMW car and driver seems to be biased, I just can't believe 500hp in a 3900# car runs a tenth slower then a 400hp car thats only 600# lighter. Isn't it 10hp for 100# so 40hp difference, yet a .1 in favor of the corvette?

XxSlowpokexX
06-10-2006, 02:28 AM
Road & Track also tested the car....they only got 13.1 @ 112. The car weighed over 4000#. It was also interesting to see the GT500s max speed in 3rd gear is 112 mph @ the 6250 rev limiter.

Wonder what it is in 4th..5th ..or 6th

I still think we need to wait till the car is out. I was running mid to high 12's at 112mph so they seem to go hand in hand..What was the 60 foot time?

Still we need to see once its out. I would expect even on street tires if its semi launchable to do a mid to low 12 with that kind of power

NASTY V6
06-10-2006, 10:26 AM
Per Motor Trend

12.7 @ 116.0 MPH

3994 LBS

XxSlowpokexX
06-12-2006, 11:55 AM
Hmm all over the place..Wonder if these guys can handle the power of positive displacement!

David Neibert
06-13-2006, 01:22 PM
The latest issue of MM&FF has several articles on installing various brands of superchargers on the 2005 Mustang GT. So far I think the Whipple is the most impressive. With only 11 pounds of boost, using a 2.4 liter twin screw blower and liquid IC (same as 03/04 cobra) they are getting 500 rwhp on pump gas. That's enough to run low 11s with a pair of M/T ET streets.

David

brandonhgt
06-13-2006, 10:10 PM
The latest issue of MM&FF has several articles on installing various brands of superchargers on the 2005 Mustang GT. So far I think the Whipple is the most impressive. With only 11 pounds of boost, using a 2.4 liter twin screw blower and liquid IC (same as 03/04 cobra) they are getting 500 rwhp on pump gas. That's enough to run low 11s with a pair of M/T ET streets.

David

Now that is closer to what I expected!

XxSlowpokexX
06-14-2006, 09:20 AM
500rwhp with a motor that has much less potential then the 5.4 dohc..Think about that

David Neibert
06-14-2006, 10:26 AM
500rwhp with a motor that has much less potential then the 5.4 dohc..Think about that

Yeah, I know the 4.6 doesn't have near the potential as the 5.4, but it's nice to know that you can buy the GT and add the whipple kit from Ford racing and make more power and be faster than the GT500 for less money.

David

XR7 Dave
06-14-2006, 10:53 AM
Ya, there are probably 14 people in this country who will take their Shelby to the 800rwhp that it's capable of and there are how many 500rwhp GT's that will embarrass a stock Shelpy on the street? :D :cool:

Eh, the Boss 429 wasn't any faster than a 428CJ back in the day. Even with open headers and slicks the best I saw one run was 12.80 @ 113 or something like that. I'm sure with slicks and a couple minor tweaks the Shelby is good for 11.0's @ 125.

quick35th
06-14-2006, 02:03 PM
I read that article too, they said the numbers seemed bad for a 500hp car, they thought "maybe it was us." If its a corvette or a BMW car and driver seems to be biased, I just can't believe 500hp in a 3900# car runs a tenth slower then a 400hp car thats only 600# lighter. Isn't it 10hp for 100# so 40hp difference, yet a .1 in favor of the corvette?

I think the big difference there is the Corvette has a much better suspenssion design then the Mustang. The Vette must be able to get the power to the ground alot better then the Mustang off the line and the added fact that it weighs less doesn't hurt either. I have driven new edge mustangs before and I have also driven a '01 Z06 and what a difference all around the two are. Hands down I would take the Z06 over any current mustang to date with the exception of the '00 Cobra R. Its just that much better of a car and the money difference really isn't that big of a deal.

Shane

BlownV6
06-18-2006, 11:52 AM
Local dealership wants 10K over MSRP. Just laughed and said i'd rather buy a used viper.

XxSlowpokexX
06-18-2006, 10:58 PM
And hell get it

XxSlowpokexX
06-18-2006, 11:06 PM
Yeah, I know the 4.6 doesn't have near the potential as the 5.4, but it's nice to know that you can buy the GT and add the whipple kit from Ford racing and make more power and be faster than the GT500 for less money.

Its a 5.4 DOHC compared to a 4.6 three valve. The 500hp SOHC 3 valve engines will not last long at 500rwhp mark. The 5.4 DOHC is made to do that all day long. Thats the even bigger difference

My 87 convertable mustang puts many new cars to shame while passing emmisons..At a much cheaper price..WHats the point? There is none.

You want an american sports car you go Vette or Viper..You want an American supercar you go Ford GT. You want an American Ponycar..You go Mustang...Different strokes for different folks..The only thing that stops me from getting a vette besides its build quality is lack of a back seat. Otherwise the Tbird would be out and Vette would be in.

BlownV6
06-19-2006, 12:07 AM

David

Can't compare a modded 4.6L 3 valve to a stock 5.4L DOHC.

XR7 Dave
06-19-2006, 09:16 AM
Can't compare a modded 4.6L 3 valve to a stock 5.4L DOHC.

Ya, I know. It weighs a lot less. :eek:

BlownV6
06-19-2006, 10:18 AM
Whipple already has a 3.3L Supercharger upgrade for the Ford GT/GT500. From what i've read it's going to put down 700rwhp+ on pump gas without any other mods.

XxSlowpokexX
06-19-2006, 01:19 PM
Ya, I know. It weighs a lot less.

3,450 pounds Base GT no options
3,920 pounds Cobra

470lbs extra to be exact..All the extras add up..

lilredstang
06-30-2006, 05:10 PM
It could be an even better ratio if the thing didn't weigh in at 3944lbs! :eek:

Hey...most mustangs don't have a 500hp motor hammered in between the strut towers!!!!

Burbank95sc
06-30-2006, 11:38 PM
Got some nice pictures for you guys

http://img426.imageshack.us/img426/6632/gtgt50033ez.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img426.imageshack.us/img426/2687/gtgt50024wd.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img226.imageshack.us/img226/7609/gt415sv.jpg (http://imageshack.us)