radiator needed

L-M tech

where is a good place to buy a radiator for my 90 coupe.i work at a lincoln dealership and the parts department wants to sell me crash approved parts.there high dollar and are only single cores.not for me .thanks in advance

i believe Griffen makes a very nice radiator for our cars. look in the "Discounts" section of our home page for a variety of dealers that can sell you a nice, efficient radiator.

I just replaced mine and got the new radiator from Radiator Express on-line. I had to transfer the J-clips and grommets etc from the old one to the new one. Had the new one in the car in about an hour. Cost $145 with free shipping (2 days).

I had to replace the radiator in mine about 8 months ago. I got it somewhere online for around $120 shipped. It fits, but was not really designed for this car because it is very thin and doesn't cool very well. My cooling fan is constantly kicking on. I know that Griffin makes a very nice one, but I wanted to see if anyone else had good recommendations for performance radiators for the SC.

you can go with a afco aluminum radiator from ebay, all you need to do is slightly modify it to fit. thinking about doing it.

Back