2500hp Hemi tbird Autorama ISCA Trophy pictures

"My best Trophy"

This is a few pictures form the Frezno Autorama where we got first place in Competiton class and big money Eagle One Award and 6ft Trophy. After this we went on to get first place at Oakland Roaster Show and Sacramento Autorama this 2500hp blown alcohol AR Boss Hemi was fun to do the show ISCA show deal I may do it again in 2008

Lets see some of your tbird show winning pictures check out the full 57tbird picture in my web page link and my other Factory ford built Holman Moody race cars

Attachments

• Dcp_1447.jpg
    Dcp_1447.jpg
    242.6 KB · Views: 204
  • Dcp_1443.jpg
    Dcp_1443.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 281
Last edited:
dirtybird91 said:
Stop taking pictures with my future wife!!! :mad: :D ;) :p :eek:

dirtybird

She said its ok :D real nice lady friend real sweet she changed her bikini to match the tbird the car was on the local news channel that evening I missed it but was told about it at the show the next day. She is thinking of taking a few more photos for her new calender spred you meet a lot of wonderful people at the shows

Last edited:
Jim Demmitt Jr said:
dirtybird

She said its ok :D real nice lady friend real sweet she changed her bikini to match the tbird the car was on the local news channel that evening I missed it but was told about it at the show the next day. She is thinking of taking a few more photos for her new calender spred you meet a lot of wonderful people at the shows

Jimmy,
Your car looks awesome, but she can take pictures with my car ANYTIME! ;)

SilverCasket said:
Jim. With all that money, you gonna make this years shootout?

The 2006 Shootout

Yes I plan on being there this year I got a lot going one car under restoration Boss 429 Mustang the 57tbird and Silver Bullet. Looking to get the SC to the track do some fine tunning on the EEC also have Dick Brannan A/FX and Funny Car ford factory racer planning a reunion of all the old stars and cars the 57tbird is going to be in the show

Back