Cruise control cable

DutchSCFan76

Hi,

I was starting to clean the engine, and I noticed that the cruisecontrol cable was not that secured to the TB. Before I knew it, I had the cable in my hands.

Its just the part that fysically connects to the TB. Do i need an entire new cable? Is that hard to install myself? For now I fixed it with tape & garden wire :D Works , but I would rather have it better secured. Any ideas?

cc.jpg

from the looks of the picture that you posted, the neoprene grommet is wore out and needs replacing. Its only function in life is to secure the cable assembly to the t.b. Your cable should be fine, its just the .50 part (maybe more now) thats causing your headache.

S

yeah that plastic thing on the cable wich was connected to the TB is worn out. Can it be replaced? Where to get :rolleyes: :confused:

Thanks

That is your TV cable. DO NOT DRIVE THE CAR WITHOUT IT HOOKED UP CORRECTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you do, it will burn up your transmission. You need to replace that gromet with a new rubber or brass one. Any questions, PM me.

o, i thought the lower one was, and the upper one for cruise control

who can send me one?

shipped to

6828DD - Arnhem - The Netherlands

it can be shipped in an envelop

Back