Dyno Inc.

Broke Neck

Took my SC to DYNO INC. off of Birdneck today, its a brand new place and has HR's first AWD dyno (not that it matters for us).

I called this morning and they were pretty nice on the phone, worked around my availablity times ... as soon as I got there, they pushed a car out so I could put mine up on the dyno.

I did 6 pulls for $50

I just put a compucar nitrous system on my car (just a 20 shot) ... other than that the car is bone stock.

I put down 207 RWHP 308 RWTQ w/ Nitrous
179 RWHP 241 RWTQ without nitrous

My air fuel was looking pretty good, up until powerband peak when it spiked to 13.5 ... other than that it was 12.1 pretty much all the way through. He took my car up to about 5500 and it was screaming and scaring me ... they said the power was falling off at 4500 .... (why would you keep taking the car to 5500 if you knew this?)

Other than them taking my car so high for no reason I have no complaints, definatly the best price on dyno pulls right now since they are brand new, and it gave me a baseline on what my car is doing and lets me know im ok to spray since my air/fuel was doing pretty well.

Last edited:
Back