Rice? Ford guy opinions por favor!

1FASTSC

Made some changes....IMO it doesn't look like an 11 second car....but it is =)

new1.JPG

new2.JPG

new3.JPG

new4.JPG

new5.JPG

Let me know what you think.

Gravy

I prefer my RICE, with Gravy. Nice 50 hp Door Handles!!!!!

BLOU.jpg

Isn't this how the pic is Suppose to look?

68COUGAR

Last edited:
Dude that is the biggest example of rice I have ever seen!:eek: :D

By the way, where are you at in PA? I'm moving back up in a month.

lebanon.

I don't think it looks too ricey.

And no, the Blouch Turbo decal is on there backwards =) On the other side it's front ways.

I don't get the comment about the door handles.

I like the way your car looks. Not the biggest fan of your stickers but at least you have the motor to back them up, not like some stock cars you see that plaster stickers all over and run 17's in the quarter mile.

brandonhgt said:
I like the way your car looks. Not the biggest fan of your stickers but at least you have the motor to back them up, not like some stock cars you see that plaster stickers all over and run 17's in the quarter mile.

hey hey hey now....thats a 28.3 at 45 mph thank you very much.

I don't know it....some people think it's rice /shrug.

The stickers.....well, if someone gave you a turbo kit, installation, and free tuning for it.....you'd probably be able to live with the stickers =)

Dahoopd said:
Why is the passenger side Turbo sticker on backwards.

2 reasons.

Reason 1: It gives it the "JDM" look. In Japan, backwards decals are all the rage, mainly because TRUE race cars use backwards emblems for reason 2.

Reason 2: When you are running a sponsored car, the decals must show up in photographs. With many modern cameras, the image is flipped like a mirror, so when the picture is taken with these cameras, the normal decal looks backwards. But turn the decal backwards and take the same photo again.........Ta Da! Now you can read the name of the awesome sponsor on the car clear as day.

Stock wing is going back on it, it's just going to be all carbon fiber instead of the painted parts.

Kinda cool that Mitsubishi didn't cheap out where they easily could have, carbon fiber is not cheap, that whole wing only weighs 7lbs.

And xthunderbirdscx is correct about the reasons for the backwards decal.

I don't like the decals however and they're coming off very soon.

Ok, well this TAINT Japan and unless you have some JAP MAG flying over to take pics of an incredible car.......whats the point.

You have a better chance of "Americas Funniest Home Videos" taking pictures of a grown man being thinking he is "Evil Kneivel" on a 50cc motorcycle. (sorry, you posted it). J/K, nuttin but love for ya.

Back