need help,, wont start (long)

redtbirdsc

Ok before I get slammed yes I used the search but didnt find anything that relates to my problem.

I just finished installing a MPII sc,MP inlet plenum, custom front mount ic,85mm tb, 80mm maf,255 fuel pump,adj. fpr,42lb injectors.(thats all i can think of at the moment).
Problem is when I turn the key on the fuel pump wont kick on, checked the fuse,got a new relay and tested the inertia switch(power from both wires),if I use a jumper wire at the relay itself the fp will run.It will run sometimes if I use a jumper at the DLC,when it does kick in the fuel pump from there(DLC) the injectors make a buzzing noise. After doing this the car runs but extremely rough and only for about 20 secs.
I think it may have something to do with the anti theft box thats on the panel where the inertia switch is, so is there anyway to get rid of that?
And if it helps here is a list of the part and the wire/wires that have power
inertia switch--red ,white
fuel pump relay -- black/yellow ,white (tan/lightgreen has no power and pink/black has none)
anti theft-- only 2 wires have power but cant remember the colors right now and when I touch one of the others the horn goes off.
Any input on this part of the many problems is greatly appreciated
Thanks
Chris

need help,, wont start (long

Not yet, thats the next thing on my list of things to get.I just need to get it running so I can move it in and out of the garage without pushing it.
This has been almost a 4 year project with everything that I am trying to get done to it and hopefully it will be ready before the shootout.

Just got back from working on it and just noticed that my seat belts wont come back now either:confused: . And now when I put the test light on the wires from the inertia switch, its real dim. I checked all the fuses under the dash and they are all good.

Back