Replacement Down Tubes

Mike8675309

Is there another source for the replacement down tubes four the 89 cars? While I'd love to do business with supercoupeperformance.com, nearly $200 seems a little high.

Just wanted to see if there were any alternatives other than a local exhaust shop custom making some. (don't want to deal with the issues of converters not being reinstalled)

Thanks.

I know this is an old post, but I am bringing it back with the same question. Would anyone be interested in making some cheap alternatives to the SCP downtubes? Looking for something that I can bolt on and then take to the exhaust shop to have them weld it upl. They wouldn't touch the cats, or bend new tubes, but have no problem fixing a "leak".
Also, I am running a complete custom exhaust after the cats, which is 2.5 inch. I plan on doing headers or ported manifold at some point, but not right now. I would like to again, drop the cats and put in custom tubes, but what is the max size I can go with the factory manifolds and only do it once so I can bolt up new headers in the future. Anyone?

Back