PDA

View Full Version : Really need to get rid of the other XR7!!!!

Jason Parham
06-12-2006, 02:55 PM
Guys I need to get rid of the "parts car" that I bought a few years ago. I have the car on a friends property and its NEEDS TO BE MOVED but I have nowhere else to put it. Its a 89 XR7 and is mostly complete but has no title. Im letting it go for $50 which is what I paid for it. It will need to be trailered home though if necessary I may be able to bring it to you if you can cover the travel. For more info see my post earlier about the cars for sale.

Thanks,

the-big-e
06-12-2006, 03:51 PM
Is it the 5 speed or the auto?

Can we meet half way?

Jason Parham
06-13-2006, 08:37 AM
Heres the info on it from my previous post. I may consider meeting you halfway depending on where it is but for $50 I dont think youll find a deal like this too often.

Automatic Parts Car:
-110,000 miles
-Roof is currently covered with tarp to prevent any further damage to interior.
-Car needs the following:
*grill and support bracket
*headlights
*XR7 wheels (currently on 15" Cougar LS wheels)
*supercharger (still has one but was knocking when I got it)
*carpet
*thourough cleaning on upholstry (dirty from sunroof leak but otherwise the cloth seats look very good considering the age of the car, very minor wear on front seat bolsters)
*VMM (faceplate broken)
*radio (some previous owner cut off the factory radio plug, shouldnt be a issue if using an aftermarket unit)
-I cranked engine after I bought it about 2 years ago and engin ran smooth with no abnormal noises but was idling at 1500 RPM due to sucking air somewhere. I imagine you would find and fix this problem while replacing the supercharger. Car has not run since
-car will have to be trailered home

the-big-e
06-13-2006, 09:41 AM
Is the drive shaft still in the car?

Can it be dollied home to North Carolina?

Send me some pictures.....

the-big-e@mindspring.com

XR7Kurt
06-13-2006, 06:52 PM
I sent you a pm.

Kurt

Jason Parham
06-15-2006, 08:46 AM
Thanks,
Jason

XR7Kurt
06-16-2006, 07:45 PM