2nd plug at BAP sensor

Dahoopd

There is another clip coming out of the harness right at the BAP sensor. It has never been hooked to anything. Can someone tell me what its for or do I need to snap a pic. It looks like the BAP sensor plug but smaller. Thanks

Funny how you get answers sometimes. Went to take the pic. Needed to get something out of the shed. Tripped over the AC evaporator and lines. Guess What? The second plug is for the AC evaporator. Guess that means that plug gets cut out also. Thanks 90coug, you are the man.

thats actually the plug for the pressure switch on the a/c accumulator/dryer assembly.....what makes you want to move the map sensor?

Gary Bitzer said:
thats actually the plug for the pressure switch on the a/c accumulator/dryer assembly.....what makes you want to move the map sensor?

LoL! Because I dont like the look of it sticking out from the cowl. Not to mention when to try to stick your arm behind the TB & plenum for vacuum lines...etc. It gets in the way. I finally figured out it was for the accumilator (deleted). So I removed it from the herness. Just one more wire to figure out later.

Back