Yard Sale.........

Dahoopd

Got a few extra parts laying around that I dont need now. Just figured I would put them out there in case anyone needs/wants them cheap.

1 rear hub
Lower Intake
Thermostat Housing
Instrument cluster
Cam sensor
Dipstick/Tube from a 94SC
set of used PBR calipers ( one of the pistons has a nick in it, shouldnt effect the way it works.)
Front ARC sensors
Factory Rad Fan ( working)

Will trade something for a working Bypass Valve or a set of steel valve covers (not magnesium). Of course if someone wants to trade, you pay your own shipping. I am not going to pay shipping and send out an intake for a bypass valve.

Last edited:
nickleman60 said:
how much you want for the pbr calipers?2 piston,right?

$10 a piece and shipping to VA shouldnt be more than $10. Do you have a set of Valve covers laying around or a Bypass valve?

I can throw a pic of them up tomorrow if you want one.

no valve covers laying around but i can get a bypass valve tomorrow.as long as they're the 2 piston mustang calipers you got a deal.fyi i picked up a set of steel valve covers off a 93sc for my 89sc at a local junkyard for $8.30.there was also a 90 xr-7 cougar there.i'll trade you a valve and $10 for the calipers.

nickleman60 said:
no valve covers laying around but i can get a bypass valve tomorrow.as long as they're the 2 piston mustang calipers you got a deal.fyi i picked up a set of steel valve covers off a 93sc for my 89sc at a local junkyard for $8.30.there was also a 90 xr-7 cougar there.i'll trade you a valve and $10 for the calipers.

PM me the address. I will get shipping on the calipers. you can send me the valve and the cost to send the calipers minus the cost of sending the valve. Deal?

if you send those tensioners to me send the dipstick & tube as well, I need one, I'll buy them. If you don't send the tensioners let me know how much to ship to Thorold, Ontario postal code L2V2Z9

Dahoopd said:
Got a few extra parts laying around that I dont need now. Just figured I would put them out there in case anyone needs/wants them cheap.

1 rear hub - $5
Lower Intake - $20
Thermostat Housing - $5
Instrument cluster - $10
Cam sensor - $5
Dipstick/Tube from a 94SC - SOLD
set of used PBR calipers ( one of the pistons has a nick in it, shouldnt effect the way it works.) - SOLD
Front ARC sensors - $15
Factory Rad Fan ( working) - $20

UPDATED: There have been many inquiries about the dipstick tube but no responses. I added some prices in case anyone is interested. If not, they will end up freebies later anyway. I am just looking to pick up a few misc parts I need. Does not include shipping.

I need a:
Steel valve covers
TPS Sensor (a working sensor...lol)
89-93 blower pulley

Last edited:
you still have the instrument cluster? i need a 145 mph speedometer from a 94/95 t-bird. not sure what year your cluster is from. i just bought a set of white face gauges and the speedometer is for a 145mph one. so all i need is that gauge not the whole cluster.

hey do we got a deal or are you just playing around selling your parts.been waiting for a reply so we can finalize our deal.

nickleman60 said:
hey do we got a deal or are you just playing around selling your parts.been waiting for a reply so we can finalize our deal.

Man, I sent you a PM and told you they are yours. They were marked sold so no one else would inquire about them.

If the Thermostat housing is good I will take it. Please check it too make sure there is 0% wobble on a flat surface. 61843 is the zip. :p

Hi there!

I assume the cam sensor is ok/working!?

If so I'll take it!

Can you figure out how much shipped to Finland...?

Thanks!

Sami

Back