wheel spacers?

shotbirdsc

Looking to put my Lincoln LS wheels on my Tbird both the same bolt pattern but the LS wheels have a 60mm offset, anyone know if these spacers will work to make the LS wheels look good on the SC? Here's a link to a set on ebay.... Anyone done this curious also if the studs are long enough to have a 15mm spacer on the back.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/4-universal-15mm...51325133QQcategoryZ122154QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Anyone know of anyone else that sells them in North America?

Eric

Anyone done this curious also if the studs are long enough to have a 15mm spacer on the back.
I don't think you are going to be able to use that thick of a spacer without using longer wheel studs.

I bought 2 sets of spacers from 2 different sellers on E-Bay who were in the US. You should be able to find what you want somewhere on there.

I was thinking about picking up some Lincoln LS Wheels for my TBird too, will the 60mm offset really screw things up? I guess it would make the front tires rub if they were pretty wide. If I put 215/60R16s on those rims, would it work ok?

I really prefer using FoMoCo Rims instead of aftermarket for the one-off look.

If I can't use the LS rims, anyone know any other Rims (besides the T-Bird and Cougar Stock ones) that could be used? I heard something about Windstar, but that can't be right with the windstar being FWD, can it?

I ran a set of markVIII wheels on mine for a while with no issues at all. You could probably find these pretty cheap at a salvage yard.

Looking for Scott Long!

I raced a guy once who had Lincoln rims on his Anny. Scott Long will know better about what rims he had.

Hey Schlongster, Jump in her any time!!!

68COUGAR

Back