Check Out This Stuff

Check out this stuff

Thats the first time I've seen MAFS cleaner. I have always been told not to clean them for fear of breaking them. But I have cleaned one on a 96 LX 4.6 it not only was sucessful but cured my driveability problem.

That stuff is made specificly for mass air flow meters. SO there is no reason why it would mess up the sensor.

CRC is a good company.....would like to hear your opinion on this stuff after you use it!

A few years ago I got some stuff from a friend at a dealer that was the same. It was made by CRC but didnt look like that in the can. It was foamy like TB cleaner. You couldnt rinse it and you had to blow it out after spraying the stuff on. You could only blow it off with the same pressure that comes from carb cleaner in a can. Save the money and buy carb cleaner.

I am sure it may work a 1/10 better than carb cleaner. But the time it takes to blow the foamy crap off to completely clean it right..............Carb cleaner. Of the MAF's I have had on my cars. None really get that boogered up that Carb cleaner wont take care of. It's only a light muck from the air and road grime that puts a film on the element.

If its the housing you are worried about. Use..carb cleaner and a tooth brush.

Why buy Tommy Stinkfinger Jeans when Levi's fit the same.

I have had it at my work for 6 months or so and I have used it without a problem also talked my buddy into using it on his SHO's and supercharged expedition and he can't stop raving about it

ford itself makes electronic sensor cleaner for like 13 bucks a cam i believe
but its good for all the sensors on the car as well as electrical wires like before ud splice a wire or something a rip off in my opinion but some people think its great

Back