anyone got any good SC underhood pics? reassembling my car

22lbsofboost

ok so i got the old mounts off the plates and the new mounts on, got the studs, heads, valve covers back on. oil pan was taken off everything inspected (real clean) and reinstalled. heads have a mild home port as well as every other piece that i am installing. had a bunch of pieces from underhood powder coated silver
got the 70mm tb, the big ~~~ air meter, stock pulley for now. anyhow i have had this car apart for 4 months. i just set the motor in the hole today and put the trans back in. what i really need is a vacuum diagram with some pics of how everything goes in at the back of the motor. ive had a few of them apart but i have always had another one to park beside it and look at. car will be a NO AC car and is there a quick way to reroute the belt for this? really wish i coulda ported my manifold outlets before i reinstalled but i really need something to drive. bad... im sick of driving a front wheel drive car even if it does have boost

i am also totally redoing my heater hoses, and they will be MUCH cleaner and make a spark plug job easier. no AC will also clear the underhood up a little

ok i found what i was looking for in other threads. just took a little creative searching. got the exhaust on the car today. was able to use my v8 true dual exhaust and it bolted right up no problem which i thought was pretty damn wierd. the car is going to be LOUD. 2 2.5" pipes, into a dual in dual out flowmaster 40, into 2 2.5" pipes out the back. probably be pretty obnoxious, but thats cool with me. wiring harness was reconditioned, all my parts look nice on the car. i HAVE to get a roll of header wrap for the lower IC tube. bought some injector hats,orings, blah blah. you know i have it almost back together. im pretty damn proud of myself because every bolt to the car was in a bucket. its been a piece of cake so far. all thats left is the blower/front bracketry, then pretty much fire it up! i cant freaking wait:D

Back