Is it possible to remove SC pulley w/o removal of upper radiator hose mount?

Well I had a three jaw puller, although it was the larger size, and its jaws wouldt fit on the pulley without hitting that big metal hose.

Just did my 94 last week. The 3 jaw wouldn't fit because of the top hose. I just removed one of the jaws and used it as a 2 jaw and it worked fine.

What are the ................'s about? Please let me in on your little secret then. Are you using the three jaw as a two jaw puller like theo ther guy?

I've also removed my pulley with a 2 jaw puller without removing the t-stat housing. Shoot since its such a beotch to reseal that damn thing I'd remove the supercharger itself before screwing around with a leak.

-Tim

I used a small 3 jaw, i just manipulated it until it would fit.

The 2 jaw thing will work, make sure to crank it a bit, and let it sit. Then rotate the jaws to another spot, crank it a bit, then let it sit for awhile.
This way you wont damage your pulley or snout.

Well.....

Since you are the first person who asked......

It is a tribute to my mothers sister.......

When she wrote letters to my mom, she would have these "........" in her sentences....

My mom said that she put them there while she was thinking of what to write next......

It is a tribute to her that I do this......

PearlBird said:
What are the ................'s about? Please let me in on your little secret then. Are you using the three jaw as a two jaw puller like theo ther guy?

Back