Getting hitched this Saturday

metalman

...and I'm not talking about my car!

Well, in 5 days I'm tieing the knot. Some of you guys have meet my fiance, Robin at Jenro's. I've been with her for 4 1/2 years. She is great. Aside from all the other qualities about her, she's extremely supportive of me and my SC. :D I might even get around to putting a Kenny Bell in her Escape one day. :D

Between my car being temporarily out of commission and a lot of wedding preparation, I've been out of the loop. Some of you guys are getting way ahead of me now. :) After the wedding, I hope to be back on the scene and my plans are still to upgrade my supercharger and intercooler along with some roller rockers and head studs in the late summer/early spring.

Well, on to a few more last minute details to take care of.
Wish me luck...

Anthony

good luck to you and robin,i wish you a life time of happiness.as for the sc yes you do have some catching up to do but i'm sure you'll be right even with everyone real soon.

I have yet to meet you, i dont think, but definatly good luck. And I wish you both well.

Im going to pop the question in August when I take my girlfriend to Japan, already started puttin away money for that ring.

Thanks guys!

Well is been almost two weeks now. WOW! Let me tell you that it was all absolutly amazing. We had our wedding at 12 noon. It was a full Mass, so it was about an hour long. Hopped into our streached supercoupe limo....just kidding :D ...our streached Excursion limo and heading to the Japanese Pagoda in downtown Norfolk. It rained like hell on us but we managed to get some great photos. Apparently they say it is good luck if it rains on your wedding day. Then we shot down to the oceanfront and took some photos near King Neptune at the 31st street Hilton. The reception was at the Seabreeze room in the Officers Club at Dam Neck. We didn't finish up until Midnight, so it was quite a long and quite a memorable day.

We are going on our Honeymoon in about a week. We're taking a 7 night Carnival Cruise out of Miami to the Bahamas, St. Marteen (That is how it's spelled on the Dutch side), and St. Thomas

Thanks again for your words of congrats,

Anthony

Back