last of my parts for cheap who wants them???

super89

motor with 65,000 miles on it it just needs a super charger ran strong and was at about 16 pounds of boost and its clean-SALE PENDING

brand new durlast clutch and resurfaced flywheel paid $250 new - $150 obo takes it

rear bumper white good shape -$100 obo takes it

94/95 rims tires ant that great- $100 takes it

full int. - make offer its maron

driver side fender- $45 takes it rust and dent free midnight blue

stock exhaust- free take it away

full rear axle- $150 might have 373 not sure

might have more stuff i got a whole car just sittin there just ask, and i need to sell ASAP might be able to take the parts to u if ur close enough to me

im in warren,MI
u can call me at 1586-850-0322 ask for bill call anytime

thanks,
BILL

Last edited:
What is the condition of the rear interior sail panels?

They are the panels that go around the side windows and have the rear speakers in them.....

they are in great shape i dont know if you ask about them before but i could get a pic of them but there in great shape no one ever used to sit in the back seat so theres no way they could have got messed up.let me know

i/c seal bracket

I spent a little time looking at the engine of my '92 SC this morning and noticed that the bracket that seals a rubber bellows to the radiator has been bent way back, and bellows is wide open and probably sucking in who knows what. This goes to the long tube that I believe is the I/C - right? Don't know how this bracket got bent w/o front end being smashed, but I don't see any other indications of crash. Only had the car less than a month, 70k on it, so I'm just getting into it. Do you have this bracket that attaches to the radiator and holds the rubber seal? Hopefully this part is common to all years, but mine is a '92.
Thanks for any info.
Dennis
'92 SC 70K
'92 Sport ~330K

hi

is the interior leather, do you have the stock rubber air intake and do u have the a/c compresser and lines if you have any of this let me know some prices please just bought an 90 xr7 with maroon interior and i want leather and it is missing some things. also do you have a manual trans and pedals or know some one how does thanks for your time.

Back