Need help!!

weaverms

I just moved up here to the Hampton area for the Navy, and as luck would have it, my Harmonic Balancer went out on me and stranded me on the road. Does anyone know of a good mechanic for our SC's here? I'm in the VA Beach area. Thanks guys!!

i lve in the london bridge area by rk chevrolet and lynnhaven pkwy.where are you located and where's your car?

nickleman60 said:
i lve in the london bridge area by rk chevrolet and lynnhaven pkwy.where are you located and where's your car?

I'm staying off Buckner and Rosemont for the moment. Car is located off of Windsor Oaks Blvd. I'm on my way now to tow it back to the house

i guess your down by tidewater community college at buckner farms neighborhood.do you know what's wrong with your hb?is it seperating,twisting or is it broken in two?a new bhj hb will probably cost you around $300.since you have a 93 sc you might be able to locate a new stock one for a whole lot less but good luck finding one.send me your address and maybe one day this week after work i can ride by and take a look at it.

nickleman60 said:
i guess your down by tidewater community college at buckner farms neighborhood.do you know what's wrong with your hb?is it seperating,twisting or is it broken in two?a new bhj hb will probably cost you around $300.since you have a 93 sc you might be able to locate a new stock one for a whole lot less but good luck finding one.send me your address and maybe one day this week after work i can ride by and take a look at it.

Sent you a PM!!

Hey man, welcome to the area. Looks like Hampton Roads is giving you the same "Welcome" (bad luck) as me. My car has just been falling apart ever since I moved to here last December due to my wife being in the Navy.

Within my first month here my rear end blew out in my T-Bird leaving the wife and I stranded in Va Beach without a clue where we were. Then after we got that fixed, we got hit by a HRT bus. Then all the people around me just seem to disrespect peoples peoples car. So my Bird just turned into a pos since last December.

These guys know their SC stuff (I'm more of a V8 guy). Looks like Keith has you taken care of, but if you ever need a hand with anything be sure to let us know.

:D

Back