Supercharger Pulley -5% HELP

Tero

I had buy this in my 90sc and i try yesterday but it in my car but now i had 1 problem. Do i but the text side in back in the pulley? Help please

i had bad english....but i mean do i put the pulley like that at the textside is in front? or do i but the textside in back of the car? I hope somebody understand

I would think the text side would be out, but I don't know.

Here is a few pics of the one by supercoupeperformance.com

Try and compare to the stock pulley.

Jerry

Attachments

• thumbBuilder[4].jpg
    thumbBuilder[4].jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 73
  • thumbBuilder[2].jpg
    thumbBuilder[2].jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 90
This post is why i asked for picures, the second photo should make it a no-brainer.....

paul
Shockwave said:
I would think the text side would be out, but I don't know.

Here is a few pics of the one by supercoupeperformance.com

Try and compare to the stock pulley.

Jerry

yes i have same pulley which in the first picture. But if i put it in the textside is front of the pulley then its touching supercharger and if i put it second way the belt is not straight line??!!...

Last edited:
I have also that same pulley but I haven't installed yet...

Is it possible that it won't fit without a some kind of coupler or something... No, I quess...it is bolt-on, right!?? Tell me, you wisemen! ;)

I just don't want to deal with the same problem when I'm installing mine!

Any help appreciated!

Thanks!

Two guys from Finland :eek:

I had to use a file to remove about one mm of material from one of the snout ribs to get it on.

Contact supercoupeperformance.com through e-mail and get the info from there. I would not modify the part until talking to Bill at SCP.

Jerry

It is common that you need to modify the supercharger to gain clearance for the aftermarket pullies. Stock pullies are steel, so they are thinner walled. They are also larger in diameter than the overdrive pullies.

Aftermarket pullies are machined billet aluminum thus have thicker sidewalls and have smaller diameter.

Install with text out. Use a file to make clearance for the pully by adjusting the ribs on the supercharger snout that hit the pully. Do NOT do any changes to the pully itself.

An e-mail to supercoupeperformance should confirm this.

You guys in Finland have perfect weather conditions up there. Nice and cold, just what SC loves! Sorry to steal your thread.

thanks guys....i take little material of one of the snout ribs and now its working...right now we have here in finland 27celsius warm

Tero said:
thanks guys....i take little material of one of the snout ribs and now its working...right now we have here in finland 27celsius warm

Ok, good! Nice to hear it's working!:)

Payton said:
You guys in Finland have perfect weather conditions up there. Nice and cold, just what SC loves! Sorry to steal your thread.

Usually we have cold weather but right now it's really warm! About +30 celsius!!

Back