Kenny Brown--(IRS Forward Torque Brace)--group Buy!

Ricks SC

Kenny Brown--(IRS Forward Torque Brace)--group Buy---10 DAY EXTENSION

The IRS Forward Torque Brace is designed to strengthen the area where the differential assembly mounts to the IRS carrier assembly. The forward torque brace improves traction and helps to eliminate wheel-hop. Please see the link below for more details and to get in. This brace will work on all 89-97 Tbirds & Cougars and 93-98 Lincoln Mark VIII's. The GB price is $150 plus free shipping. Retail after the GB will be $199 plus shipping. If you would like to just mail in your payment please send $150 to the address below.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160019612656

Rick Gall
PO Box 33554
Las Vegas, NV 89133

Thanks,
Rick (RMG PERFORMANCE)

The following are in on the IRS Forward Torque Brace group buy:

1)Ray G.(paid)
2)Gary P.(paid)
3)Todd B.(paid)
4)Joe P.(paid)
5)Paul B.(paid)
6)Tom R.(paid)
7)Adam T.(paid)
8)Bradd F.(paid)
9)Chris R.(paid)
10)David S.(paid)x2
11)Kevin C.(paid)
12)Thomas A.(paid)
13)Damon
14)
15)

Attachments

• 2c_1.JPG
    2c_1.JPG
    6.5 KB · Views: 337
  • 41_1.JPG
    41_1.JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 444
Last edited:
Hi,
"Please see the link below for more details and to get in". Thanks for letting me know. I will ad the price.

Rick

Hi,
If your on Ebay just click on the link above. If not, let me know
and I will give you payment instructions.

Thanks,
Rick

I'm in, just waiting on a way to pay. It says request total from seller
How about leaving some feedback this time?Thanks

If I buy one, will you promise to make the 5.0 Strut Tower Brace sometime in the next year? :D

Thomas

Hi Thomas,
I promise I will have the 5.0 brace available this year. Possibly in the next few months.

Thanks,
Rick

This is in now way a negative responce. Is there anyone with tested results. If it helps, than it is worth the money. Just want to hear feedback.

These have been around for awhile and do help. You can see that they help stabilize the differential which will help with our wheel hop problem. By no means are they the cure all. But, they do ad.

Rick

A solid rear differential mount would be a great add on to a product line. Maximum motorsports makese m along with the front bushingings in aluminum for the IRS CObras...Along with Delrin bushing teh wheel hop is completely eliminated..At least on my buddies Cobra it was

Hi,
I'm not listing on Ebay anymore. Please send the $150 to the address below.

Thanks,

Rick Gall
PO Box 33554
Las Vegas, NV 89133

Sorry Thomas, I don't. Check, mo or deposit into my Washington Mutual or Bank of America acct.

Thanks,
Rick

Back