Life is good

BlownV6

Today i stopped at Advance to pick up a power steering pulley puller and there was a girl there buying plugs for her Catera. I listened in on her problem and pointed out that they should scan her car before she buy's anything. They were trying to sell her some new coil's for 400 dollars when it probably just needed a spark plug.

They scan it and no codes come up but tomorrow the girl will be stopping down so i can change her plugs. :D

18, blonde, 5'6", 120lbs ... Name is bridget :D

ya sure it wasnt a 6'2" 229lb blonde dude named steve.... lol.... nice... dude... hope it works out for ya.... ive been doing a lot of talking to girls lately that stop at the job site.... wink wink...

Nice man, sometimes it pays to be a grease monkey =/

I just get my whole neighborhood bothering me with (hey, my car does XXX what do you think it is?)

sigh...

Coupla Ques.

BlownV6 said:
18, blonde, 5'6", 120lbs ... Name is bridget :D
Ques. 1: How'd you get her to tell you her weight? :p

Ques. 2: HTH can an 18 yr. old chick, afford a catera? :confused:

68COUGAR

68COUGAR said:
Ques. 2: HTH can an 18 yr. old chick, afford a catera? :confused:

68COUGAR

Aren't Cateras rebadged cutlasses or something like that? I always thought that they sold them pretty cheap when new for some reason.

Oh well, good luck with the girl, maybe you should bump your head on her hood or something so that she will "baby you" a little bit! :D

Back