Shane...how about this motor for your car ?

David Neibert

SCCoA Admin
I know how often you change your mind, so I figured you would want to see this double decker blower motor for inspiration.

IMG_0752.jpg

David

I don't think that would handle good through the turns Shane will be making. Might be too top heavy and tip over. :eek:

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, thats frickin hillarious!!!!!!! Thanks, i needed a good laugh with the craptacular day ive had at work.....

this is a old "SHOW" trick....

What they do is open up the bottom blower and use it as a by-pass. There is nothing inside the bottom one so the air just goes thru it. This is a good way to win the "show&tell" at the local drive in....Nice job thou, now it is Manny's turn to do one as well.........Rich

Hock said:
I surprised Manny hasn't tried this yet!:D
He is.... but once he inverted it the damn wheels won't touch the ground and it keeps falling on its side when he tries to start it.

FredSC said:
He is.... but once he inverted it the damn wheels won't touch the ground and it keeps falling on its side when he tries to start it.

True!!!!!!

David Neibert said:
I know how often you change your mind, so I figured you would want to see this double decker blower motor for inspiration.

David

(Sigh :rolleyes: ) David,

See what you nor most everyone else on these boards dont know is I have made my mind up (finally) and I have been sticking to it for the last few months. I have just been keeping quiet about it and not been talking as much as I used to. I am going to annouce the project and all its details when its running. For now this is all you get; the fallowing pics show the motor and heads that the project is using.

17117340518.jpg

17117464333.jpg

17118164784.jpg

17118352583.jpg

17118371694.jpg

Shane

Nice heads I had a pair on my old stang they work very nicely you'll be happuy with them but I think the double deaker would be great for the shocker effect alone haha:eek:

Back