COBRA Wheels 4 sale (no chrome), in MD

Mercury267

I have for sale a set of authentic 17" X 8" 1993 COBRA wheels redrilled for the 5 on 4.5" SN95 lug circle. They ALSO have been drilled for the correct center bore of the SN95 hubs so that once you do (or if you have done) the hub swap on your T-bird these WILL ACTUALLY bolt on correctly.

With the wheels comes the original set of 93 COBRA centercaps, AND also the correct fitting Thunderbird centercaps if you want that Project SVT Thunderbird look.

These wheels have had the neccessary original lug holes filled, then they have been center bored, the new lug pattern drilled in and then the wheel is rebalanced. With shipping this process costs $120.00 PER wheel, and I have the documentation to prove it. The wheels were also $800.00 since they had to be authentic 93 Cobra rims and not the re-pops, not to mention the additional cost of getting both sets of SVT Thunderbird and COBRA centercaps.

The aluminum Cobra spare has not been drilled, but if interested, I will even throw that in.

I am asking $950.00, NO tires, NO shipping. The wheels could use a repaint before have ing tires mounted to them duwe to the weldign and rebalancing etc. etc.

All work was performed by Wheel Concepts in CA, the SAME wheel concepts the auto manufactures use.

These wheels could not be reproduced from the aftermarket repops. The aftermarkets are NOT available in a 5 lug pattern, and the 4 lug they do come in are NOT on a 4.5 circle, so redrilling is not an option on that particular wheel.
The backspacing is also different so they are not going to sit correctly under the car as the original cobra wheel does. PLUS the cneter bore is also not correct for the SN95 hubs on the re-pop wheels. Then finding the correct centercaps comes into play if you want them to have the Thunderbird logo on them AND fit properly.

I'm puttin' it out there. I have just under $1300.00 in these rims, and am not very pleased about the loss, but I am willing to accept $950.00 for everything.

Here is a pic of the style wheels I am talking about (on a Thunderbird too):

p1010006.jpg

Call me if interested.

443-864-9144

Thanks,
~Mercy

Last edited:
Back