A very special thanks

redtbirdsc

I would like to give a special thanks to birds4us (Patrick and Vicki).
I have been working on getting my car running for over a month now and was getting close to giving up on it and parting most of it out and getting another sc.
Out of nowhere patrick offers to drive from Virginia to PA to help me out and in less then half an hour he knew what the problem was.
If anyone has problems with their car I highly recommend taking it to him.
I know next time I have a major issue with mine its getting loaded up and making a trip down to see him.

Thanks Again
Chris

good neighbors

Out of curiosity what was the problem that was fixed? :confused: Good to know there are still people that care enough to go out of there way like that...good karma. ;)

Best, Phes

We haven't quite finished the repair process, but if another trip is necessary we will gladly go. We will post the results when all is completed.

phesterzBird said:
Good to know there are still people that care enough to go out of there way like that...good karma. ;)

Best, Phes

Couldnt have said it better. Thats what makes friends....friends and a club....a club. Its about patience and not expecting returns.

phesterzBird- Out of curiosity what was the problem that was fixed?
The problem at first was that the fuel pump wouldnt run.so after testing relays,wires we got it down to that the ground wire that goes into the ircm has power going through it for some reason:confused: . I grounded it out by splicing another ground to it and now everything works like it should. Now its time for a chip so all the parts I put on work right:)

Back