eec question

justcompton

i'm having problems with strarting my sc, it starts but it takes a few mins, i took the fuse box cap off under the hood and noticed the eec relay wasnt there could that be the problem, note i just had the motor replaced yesterday and they had it running when they gave it back to me

i also think that they put low grade gas in it instead of 93 and charged me 10 bucks for that, i dont know if that could have anything to do with it or not but i'm guesing not

i dont know how long that takes but i would say it hasnt, i've driven it like a total of 30 min cause it acts like its going to overheat

Sounds like you have some more problems than just starting. Sounds like your mechanic needs to fix the car right. Why was the engine replaced?

i thought i had spun a rod bearing but they had my car for 3 months and never took a look at it so i had them to just replace it

It sounds to me like you have a horror story that has yet to finish. I wonder if they put the thermostat in backwards? I read your previous posts about the mechanic, I would not take it back to them. You need to find someone that knows these cars to work on them. We could take a look at it for you. See this post...http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78776

oh theres no way they will see my car again thats for sure, i told you that they had it for 3 months and then i told them to replace the motor, well it took them 2 more months to install the motor but when they had it installed they said that it was overheating and wouldnt start back up for a while and it took them a week to fix that, but i gues that week that they were fixing those problems it was just setting there, but it had never overheated on me with the old motor and it always started on the first try

where about it VA are you located, i'm in kingsport, northeast TN, i'm not saying you dont know where that is but just in case

Back